Steve Bannon surrenders to FBI on contempt charge

something something jeffrey epstein

2 Likes

i rest my case.

1 Like

Watching his press conference or statement when he left the court room does not suggest he’s trying to get lenience.

He’s more defiant than ever and wants a fight.

Normal people would have used the lawyer excuse and then shown up with the new lawyer to see how to move forward but not Bannon because he’s Bannon and everything he does is meant to get clicks and make money.

4 Likes

This all just benefits Bannon; he’s going to make increasing amounts of money for every day he spends in jail holding out. I’m guessing he’s counting on the midterms but if that changes, he’ll flip and spin it in whatever way keeps the money flowing. He’s driving around in a model A, Trump in tow, selling bibles to widows and he’s found a dense market.

I’m sorry/not sorry if anyone pictured a Tatum O’Neal+Trump mashup.

Well, he sure does rotate the lawyers, layers are next !

2 Likes

Or so he doesn’t need to check luggage when flying.

1 Like

Now I want to see Bannon do his Khan impression: “From Hell’s heart I stab at thee!”

11 Likes

Thread:

8 Likes

I hope his loyalty to Trump seriously bites him in the ass…

13 Likes

“From Cthulu’s gas bladder I ooze at thee…”

9 Likes

Should we meet in the middle?

I’m in the same age range as Ade Akinfenwa and my body is a wreck.

6 Likes

Yep. Hell, even jaywalkers get treated worse than Bannon.

3 Likes

From

11 Likes

Under the jail! Under the jail! UNDER! THE! JAIL!

5 Likes

even if true, it’s besides the point. the investigation in jan 6 isn’t about “revenge” - it’s about bringing what happened into the light of day, prosecuting people for the crimes they committed, and working to stop something like it happening again

bannon’s needs, gains and losses - who cares? it’s about what civil society needs, and - not to be too hyperbolic - what america needs to keep democracy even somewhat working

no one is superior to mr t.

7 Likes

1980s tv GIF by absurdnoise

8 Likes
6 Likes

7 Likes

Ugh… Nancy Reagan… Ugh.

5 Likes

For half a second, I thought that Nigel Farage was Steve Buscemi… Sorry Steve.

Carrie Brownstein Television GIF

He played Khrushchev, maybe he can play Farage at some point in the future, too.

9 Likes