Street artist erects a giant pink penis in New York City

Oh, I can’t keep it up for much longer. It’s already been over an hour, and I’ve got work to do!

5 Likes

…What?

7 Likes

Calm now. There there. it’s just a picture of a severed penis, really.

13 Likes

8 Likes

You could say it’s kind of a…severance package.

18 Likes

Hey! you promised never to post that pic I sent :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

12 Likes

8 Likes

“O here’s a wit of cheverel, that stretches from an inch narrow to an ell broad!” ~ Da Bard

Okay, 'nuff dick jokes for me. Back to the salt mines.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Pink?

Keep dreaming.

:wink:

1 Like

Women could have created one or more of those. Hmm? Whatever the case, though… it’s simply art. No foul, either way.

1 Like

Well sure, phallocentricism in architecture is merely speculative, but…

1 Like

Is the Trump Monument too big to fit in the picture, or is it that there hasn’t been enough gold mined in the history of the Earth to construct it?

5 Likes

The latter… so let’s not even think about it.

:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Possible, but not very probable.

3 Likes

I try to keep an open mind. There may be a case for Paleolithic, pre-farming groups where the females (stuck at ‘home’ while the males were out chucking crude spears and big rocks at potential food) getting all artistic from boredom and celebrating hunter-hubbies by creating likenesses on rock walls.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

“Watch a time-lapse video as the Falcon Heavy goes vertical at launch pad 39A on December 28, 2017. The video runs at 34 times normal speed. This video is made possible by the generous support of Spaceflight Now members. Join today. We appreciate your support.”

So does the Falcon Heavy.

1 Like

“If your erection lasts for longer than four hours then contact your doctor. If it lasts longer than two days then call your landlord."

1 Like

Again possible, but not very plausible.

Many of the ancient phallic structures and artwork in existence were not mere scribbles on cave walls like the first example; but were commissioned by TPTB at that time. And in male dominated societies, the engineers, architects and artists generally tended to be men.

Aside from that, in my experience, most women just aren’t as fixated on the peen as many men seem to be.

There was a quote I read somewhere once that stated “men can only wish that women had as strong a physiological response to them and their bodies as they do to say, chocolate.

Of course, women are not a monolith, and there are always exceptions and anomalies to every observation; there may indeed be some equally dick-obsessed females out there… but I sure don’t know any.

12 Likes