The 118th Clown Car Congress Discussion Thread

9 Likes

They should have given him fictional committee assignments.

13 Likes

The fact that both Jeffries and McCarthy are Baptist (from very different traditions, however) is the basis for this interesting look at how religion still dominates our government (more than our country):

8 Likes
7 Likes

They should just stop kidding themselves and appoint Nick Fuentes.

8 Likes

He does say the quiet part out loud, a lot. So, and kind of “straight talk express.”

7 Likes

an election denier and Trump conspiracy theorist

13 Likes

He represents the Fictional Majority.

11 Likes
7 Likes
11 Likes

It’s worse than that; it’s overt Islamabhobia and bigotry.

16 Likes

sam richardson GIF by Team Coco

Their whole mindset is based on keeping people they do not like out of power, rather than working to solve problems. And they very much believe that the people they hate are motivated by the exact same things that they are (hate and a drive to oppress others they detest).

10 Likes

Racist, Islamophobic, misogynistic assholes…

9 Likes

aaand… the lying liar rep from NY (whatever his name is), is back on the house science committee in 3… 2…

gawd, i hate these aholes!

11 Likes

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

9 Likes

Idjits.

7 Likes

I see they’re finally getting around to the things that affect the average citizen.

4 Likes

Is anyone watching the hearing?

I know there are penalties and subpoenas and laws and under oath but if those a-holes talked to me like that I would leave or at least I would like to think I would leave while flipping them off on the way out the door.

It’s absurd, there’s very little fact finding an a whole lot of speeches and yelling at the witnesses.

The democrats are doing a good job of pointing it out but it’s disgusting.

Gosar is a class a A-hole.

6 Likes

It’s all a show. And a shit show at that.

We’ve all got two long years to catch up on all the made-for-trash-TV episodes.

6 Likes

The one bright spot, this it’s now on the record…

4 Likes