The Fall of Roe v Wade & the Insidious Fascist Plot to Make All Women into Mere Broodmares

sexy youre welcome GIF by Satisfaction

Pretty much exactly what was in the article.

16 Likes

That is a direct “fuck you” to red state assholes. Are going to arrest soldiers? I somehow think not.

17 Likes

rupauls drag race bingo GIF

Dame has some kick ass stuff!

12 Likes

That wouldn’t be surprising.

8 Likes

Catholic Church has a lot of issues, but mixing in Pentecostalism is not going to solve any of them, but rather just introduce a bunch more.

7 Likes
14 Likes

Britain has a forced birther TER as Health Secretary

16 Likes
19 Likes

The funniest simile for the Republicans she’s talking about is that they’re like the dog who finally succeeded in catching the car.

11 Likes

I agree with every last thing she said. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: The birds at end were a nice touch. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

18 Likes

preach christina aguilera GIF

12 Likes

clap GIF

15 Likes

I want the t-shirt!

12 Likes

Preach Amy Poehler GIF by Sisters

Bette Davis Yes GIF

14 Likes

This is awesome, if it’s real.

It’s real

The so we asked them a few questions link

23 Likes

Of course it’s real!

This is exactly how they run their business.

Probably the only selfie-with-famous-person I have is with Max Temkin. We were at the same meeting, and I knew it would make my daughters envious, so I asked and he graciously let me take the shot.

14 Likes

and your state immediately turned itself into a dystopian forced-birth hellscape.

They turned into dystopian hellscapes when they started with the legislative transphobia, and we warned you that this was the way things would go, because it’s ultimately about body autonomy.

Pro choice is trans rights, trans rights are pro choice. It has to be otherwise we will have neither.

21 Likes

:face_vomiting:

15 Likes

So dehumanizing. And also, most people, when they speak of “breeders,” are talking about someone overseeing the breeding of another animal, like dog breeders.
So an extra little taint of eugenics to round out the overall grossness.

18 Likes

In other news, I can’t believe that leopards ate my face. Honestly, a good percentage of me is empathetic to her personal situation. Another healthy percentage is feeling the “fuck yous” towards her.

14 Likes