The Fall of Roe v Wade & the Insidious Fascist Plot to Make All Women into Mere Broodmares

Weird; I did.

I wasn’t married; still I have no doubt that I made the best choice for my child and myself.

Leaving my abusive partner at 8 months pregnant is partly why my daughter is now a happy college freshman, and her mom isn’t dead or in jail.

I feel for anyone who can become pregnant, but especially in states where women are considered no better than chattel.

18 Likes

Just in my news feed, coincidentally

No indication her partner was the guy, but going by statistics…

14 Likes
11 Likes

If you’re not a Washington Post subscriber, an alternate article on this story:

I’d say what I think about this male but it would get me banned, so this will have to suffice: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

11 Likes

Thanks for the non-paywalled version!

7 Likes

[Kevin Gannon: “Tired of major media creating space for right wingers to publish thinly-veiled great replacement shit.” — Bluesky (bsky.app)]

12 Likes

It’s about control, as always.

11 Likes
10 Likes
10 Likes

Of course they did. Just like pre-Roe. The silly thing about the anti-abortion argument is that abortion restrictions statistically increase the number of abortions and increase infant mortality. Mathematically, the anti-abortion movement is provably not about reducing or eliminating abortion and it’s not about improving live births. It’s 100% about controlling women.

12 Likes

Beautifully written:

13 Likes

Oh. My. God.

Breaking Bad Crying GIF

12 Likes
13 Likes