The screaming no-masker was fired from his job

I hope Costco bans him too.

4 Likes

“The Art of the Deal”

6 Likes

The lack of a comma also makes me suspect cannibalism.

25 Likes

An old lady and some dude holding a cell phone isn’t a plausible level? /XLs

8 Likes

Seriously. I used to listen to it on the radio as a kid (Reruns. I’m not that old) and it made me start to wonder if any insurance claims were actually legitimate.

3 Likes

I dunno’, Natalie Wynn got canceled hard.
I don’t think that she deserved any of it.

4 Likes

“I was only mentoring my fellow shoppers at Costco!”

(In being an asshole.)

6 Likes

This. As a time-served B2B sales person, thanks for saying this. The word ‘sales’ does too much unpaid work for too many people, good and bad.

3 Likes

Or James Cash Penney, the shopkeeper whose last name is often misspelled as if it has something to do with money.

4 Likes

That is a great name for bankers. It should get into the lexicon.

5 Likes

Can I just say I adore that username?

2 Likes

If a salesman is happy at the end of the transaction, you’re doing it wrong.

2 Likes

If you don’t feel safe at the end of the transaction, you are not the problem.

I don’t mean unhappy or rude. I mean downright nasty and vaguely threatening.

7 Likes

Mine was too but they just announced they need to take a month pause due to financial issues. :sob:

2 Likes

Yes, that’s different. If you win a chess game, then your opponent comes after you with a switchblade, you don’t want that.

Yeah. I’ve met medicore to scumbag salespeople for insurance and real estate. The few financial planners I have met seem to be total scammers. Anything business/enterprise related are mostly totally useless. Somewhat surprisingly I have had rather positive (as well as negative) experiences with car salespeople.

2 Likes

Fuzzy Seth MacFarlane is angry.

And, of course, the collective noun for a group of bankers is “wunch.”

4 Likes

I didn’t even notice that when I first saw the video, but yes, he is wearing sunglasses on the back of his head. I don’t think I’ve ever had a good encounter with someone who does that. And it’s always guys, too.

2 Likes

The germs and viruses are sweaty too and they love it! Most of those hot yoga joints are in regular shopping centers and have convential hvac units that weren’t designed for hot. If you want to know where the next legionnaires diease outbreak will occur, just put your money on hot yoga or hot gyms.

2 Likes