The walls have crumbled for Trump

Is that even possible? I mean, him getting even more erratic would basically mean dropping his pants at a live televised press conference, shitting on the floor and then roll in it (you´re welcome for THAT mental image).
I´m still hoping for Müller to release something, he has been awfully silent lately, that means something big (I dare to say YUGE!) is doming that will make Orange Bastard McTinyhands really shit himself.

5 Likes

i guess the natural escalation from a piss tape would be to a shit tape

4 Likes

They certainly did in the primaries. Once he was the nominee they fell in line they always do.

2 Likes

I’ve been told by many trusted sources this is definitely the beginning of the end for Trump!

5 Likes

Yeah, I can’t imagine that article getting much traction, especially as it was written in a Canadian leftist publication to a Canadian audience.

History is definitely not fixed but I spend a lot of time worrying as I watch the rise of the far right throughout the West.

3 Likes

One correction here: It’s inheritance that made him rich. He’s actually made less money with his disastrous business endeavours than simple investments would have done… :wink:

21 Likes

We’d be better off if they saw headlines like this every day. 45 has anger management and ego issues. Seeing feedback like this on a regular basis would keep him off-balance, flailing, and failing. All of that would cause him to exit that much sooner.

1 Like

What an ugly, ugly “man”.

2 Likes

Hm. He’s going to be going through rally withdrawal until he can start ramping up his 2020 stuff. That’s going to make him edgy and irritable.

3 Likes

that hair is exactly why he was terrified to stand in the rain and wind today

don’t forget he’s got 6000 troops on the border now, he could purposely create some kind of war-like conflict to take away attention

one thing is for sure, this isn’t ending well or quietly

4 Likes

At long last? They have no decency. I am not betting a penny on it.

8 Likes

Exactly this.

Which is why every investigation into Trump must continue unmolested.

The only way we get rid of Trump is if he becomes too dangerous to associate with.

11 Likes

they didn’t leak debate questions to JEB! to cement the establishment pick?

Let’s be honest, even knowing all the questions he still had the charisma of a damp rag.

1 Like

The light of that Bush is always hidden under a bushel.

(Not that the lights of the other two more famous ones were any brighter than about a 40-watt bulb and a 25-watt one.)

5 Likes

Great idea moving forward?

Vote your conscience - then shut up. Live your life.

These unending religious jihads on display EVERY day on our corporation news are just getting tiresome. They aren’t much different from those comfort animal people pooping up the seats on Delta.

There comes a time when you lose all empathy for someone in pain. When they’ve become such a pain in the ass you’l go out of your way to torment them. Often wonder just how much of this continuing outrage is simply “people fucking with you cuz you won’t shut up”?

1 Like

I just hope to see one good vid of the pathetic spoiled child-man lying face down, pounding the floor with his hands, kicking it with his toes, and crying his eyes out.

1 Like

People are only thinking of the grand old party conservative idiot senate and Trump. The real villain in brain washing the morons following Trump is Fucks News. If they did not exist, the feeble minded uneducated 40 percent of our population supporting Trump would maybe get their sanity back, but now they are brain washed into Trump’s cult???

7 Likes

Most of the GOP continued to back Nixon fully until the tapes we’re released, particularly the “smoking gun” tape. And public opinion finally shifted decisively against Nixon. Before that tape public opinion looked a hell of a lot like it does now. There wasn’t even much public interest in the subject at all until Deep Throat. And most of the party had no interest in pushing back on him. The major difference was that the DNC controlled both houses of Congress, so they couldn’t stall. And those who were less happy with Nixon had good reason not to take their ball and go home.

Specifically it was the illegal laundering of his inheritance to avoid income and estate taxes that made him wealthy. He learned it from you dad!

12 Likes

That’s because its not really the path laid out by Trump. The conspiracy theory, the dog whistle and courting of open racists, the voter suppression, the out and out denial of reality. All vastly predate Trump.

He’s a symptom not the source. The end result of a long trend. And an opportunist who jumped into a party that was already coocoo bananas.

I suspect his current agitation is less his behavior being more erratic. And more that there are fewer people to tone him down or hide it.

14 Likes