Trump and Biden face off for final Presidential Debate

The racist guy said that he was the least racist person in the room.

Drink!

(Unless there’s proof that the audience was entirely the Poor Boys, KKK, and Atomwaffles.)

11 Likes

I mean Melania is awful too, but wow…

13 Likes

That tore it. Reading the BB feedback up to this point, now I know I made the right decision to skip the debate.

Cha-savedawholebunchofbraincells-ching!!

14 Likes

The Frontotemporal-Dementia-posture thing is getting more pronounced every day.

19 Likes

His Made-in-Geidi Prime, suspensor belt has been on order for awhile now.

16 Likes

Or perhaps the debate was taking place in rough waters and Biden simply hadn’t found his sea legs yet.

21 Likes

:nauseated_face: I feel funny.

6 Likes

He’s just asserting dominance over the podium.

:face_vomiting:

13 Likes

How is that new? According to conservatives, the left is always utterly useless and thoroughly incapable of getting anything done, and simultaneously on the verge of taking all yer guns/jobs/whatever their secret plan of the week is, and only the conservatives can stop them.

8 Likes

He’s tucking his shirt in.

25 Likes

Tilting at windmills isn’t usually so literal

16 Likes

For anyone wondering, the Shiatgibbon hates windmills solely because they tried to build some near his Scottish golf course, “ruining the view”.

10 Likes

I tried to watch and I’m politically involved. But the moderator s lack of control kept me from watching. Trump does not even respond to the questions. He just spins a yarn. I’m so disappointed in democracy. How did he become President?

3 Likes

4 Likes

Weird that this is only a meme, outside Australia.

5 Likes

Hmm. There’s a strange circularity to his review that I find unsettling.

He seems to be arguing that judging Triumph of the Will on its artistic merits is to accept Nazi Propaganda, (as well as Reifenstahls’s own attempts to keep herself out of further legal jeopardy) thus neatly avoiding the problematic of whether “good” art can be created by bad people.

This could have been avoided had he shown the films Reifenstahl stole from, or compared andd contrasted with Potemkin.

On the other hand, I like this insight by another critic.

If, by definition, the trailer for a so-called masterpiece can never be greater than the film itself, then Riefenstahl’s legacy fails the test.

Huh. The Lincoln Project pointed this out?
I thought Trump was positioning himself on screen to appear upright to all the right-leaning viewers out there.

4 Likes

I’m not going to debate the artistic quality of Nazi propaganda with you.

13 Likes

You’re correct, but Tilly gave it an exceptional effort.

2 Likes

Now he’s gonna have to pay that thing $130K in hush money.

10 Likes