Trump and Epstein discuss women

Even with the talking points I’m not convinced that the GOP would be able to overlook Trump’s shortcomings if he wasn’t a straight white male.

Imagine if a black woman with no record of public service ran for the nomination after having five kids by three different men. All the muslim-hating rhetoric in the world wouldn’t unite the Republicans behind her.

7 Likes

Extra points if you know what that’s from!

5 Likes

My childhood, sadly.

10 Likes

6 Likes

PERFECT. If anybody has time they should watch that it’s hilarious and extremely informative

1 Like

Let’s talk about my sister. She is by no means stupid. She’s the one of us that graduated college and eventually went on to teach 2cd grade students. She voted for Obama. But, unfortunately, seems to watch Fox News. Well, she’s in Kansas. I can tell she must watch Fox because of her reaction to Hillary. So she voted for Trump (while I didn’t vote, thinking I couldn’t because I did not have the proper ID for here in Texas [uh, turns out I was wrong about not being able to vote] and this didn’t really matter because Texas…). Thing is, my sister really does not follow news in any amount of depth. She’s conservative because that’s what you are in Kanasas these days. Despite William S. Burroughs moving to and dying there. Talking politics with her is more like talking politics AT her. She feels personally threatened. so we tend to dance around it now.

Hum, not sure what I was aiming for here…

2 Likes

Have you tried to get her to take the isidewith quiz? The results may surprise her

4 Likes

We need you for the local elections here. The margins on a lot of those are much slimmer than you think. Even here in Texas. Especially if you’re in any of the cities.

And I know the feeling. I have in-laws that previously voted for Obama but then fell on hard times in the recession which swung them right to Trump. Now they’ve spiraled down with the spin of Fox News and any discussion that gets political is horrible.

4 Likes

I have since found out that I can vote, even without showing proper ID. They really try not to let you know about that. Suppression is the name of the game and it works depressingly well. I really think Texas is turning purple at the least.

6 Likes

A most interesting quiz. Will pass it on. Sis is probably not nearly as conservative as she thinks she is. Hell, she’s experienced up close just how Republicans have screwed her profession. She retired early in disgust. Still, a lifetime of beliefs are hard to ignore.

3 Likes

Rich pervs, whoopdeedoo. This adds nothing to the present story, unless you’re a gossip site and need a new daily headline .

It directly contradicts Trump’s recent claims that he never liked or palled around with Epstein. Which we already knew to be a lie, of course, but additional reminders never hurt.

7 Likes

It’s like this man is Swamp Thing wading through a swamp completely full of shit, he’s surrounded by shit, covered in shit, smells of shit, but almost as if his followers are infected by a parasitic virus on the brain (ie: tribalism) they just jump in the shitpile and embrace the sloppy wet mess gulping down his essence.

When we point out to them hey, you just jumped into an enormous Lake of shit and you’re hugging a shit covered monster that completely reeks of shit, they look back and scream with a mouthful of wet shit at the top of their lungs “fake news!”

Shithawks, all of them, Randy. They are just in a world of shit :wink:

6 Likes

I agree with Snork - this is a death cult. they want this world to disappear because they hate it. and they hate it because the rest of us just don’t get God the way they do. it is a fuck-it-all, burn-everything-down death cult. kinda like ISIS but without balls.

2 Likes

You went to a private school for girls?

4 Likes

It does hurt because nothing is getting done, see RandomDude’s explanation, perfectly sums it up.

How would things be better if we just allowed Trump’s bullshit narratives to go unchallenged? How is the public served by ignoring this known-sex-criminal-President’s decades-long relationships with other known sex criminals?

6 Likes

But did he attend his wedding?

Here are some people on the list- they don’t show him, but maybe he just didn’t make the famous cut to be included on the list?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/famous-people-who-attended-donald-trumps-wedding-to-melania_n_579fc3dce4b08a8e8b5f1d09

1 Like

The gene pool definitely needs more chlorine.

2 Likes

Does a person still count as a longtime Trump associate if they only attended two of his three weddings?

3 Likes