Trump, 'Art of the Deal' President, 'grapples with rare bout of self-doubt' as Trumpcare implodes

Get him one of these to practice in, and little paint would fix that license:

12 Likes
15 Likes

The actual video of the event is even more so… he really does look like a big child, getting to get behind the wheel, act like he’s driving, and honk the horn…

6 Likes

This is one of my faves so far:

28 Likes

How can that photo be real!? I saw it and thought it was surely an edit from some movie famous for its angry-truck-driver scene, carefully selected to match the “bout of self-doubt” headline.

It’s like, he’s stymied the satirists, and now he’s got to put the photoshoppers out of a job as well?

13 Likes

Incidentally, could all members of the Bavarian Illuminati note that next Thursday is the annual barbecue at the usual location? For the first time we’re honoring a woman, Member KAC, for some brilliant work on our task of altering history. Member ввп is giving a short talk on long range infiltration and Member DD will be presenting a short film on “Rehabilitating the Ku Klux Klan; an American Success Story.” The Frisbee competition award will be presented by Member SB, who has done such good work on demonstrating the continuing relevance of the “Apparently unhinged Grand Vizier Role.” If there’s time after the BBQ he’s going to explain how he intends to persuade his puppet DT to do a complete Mikado and spend all his time on the golf course.
Congratulations to everybody, including those who can’t make it because they are too busy bring in the NWO, on the most successful year since our foundation, even including 1789 and 1934.

9 Likes

I wonder who else just kept perseverating on the mounds of fat flopping all over his shirt as he covorted in the cab. This president is too fat to take seriously.

He has had some success with getting government agencies to bend over for him. I only know about domestic instances, but their may be international ones as well. Perhaps this is where he gets his “confidence.” If confidence is spelled “insecurity.”

1 Like

Someone needs to photoshop that top one on to one of these:

13 Likes

Who knew politics was so hard??

14 Likes

That doesn’t require competence but merely large sums of cash, though. Which probably is where he gets his false confidence - “I flash my wad of cash, and everything lines up for me. Politics is easy!”

6 Likes

“you girls about ready to get serious?”

1 Like

“Also, please note that Mr. Bannon and Mr. Miller have been ejected from the grounds twice for drunkenness and assault on the cleaning staff–please inform security immediately if you see them lurking near any entrances…”

2 Likes
7 Likes

Don’t know why but this here seems strangely appropriate:

1 Like

Forcing Ryan to take a vote so Ryan pisses off all the reps who don’t want to go on record for something that fails and that Trump has said he’ll target them over and loses his Speakership?

Brilliant!

Who’s going to win in hanging this albatross around the other guys neck, Ryan or Trump?

12 Likes

I got one immediately after the election that didn’t go away until about a week after the inauguration. I had a lot of anxiety about what might happen that got wooshed away after a week of inept, unconstitutional Presidential Orders. My mind realized that there was going to be a chaotic shitshow for a few more months, then something will finally cause 45 to resign or get impeached (June 30th is soooo gonna be it). In the mean time, nothing super terrible will actually happen because the House is so accustomed to doing nothing of import that they can’t even pass their wet dream legislation (most of which will die on the floor of the Senate).

2 Likes

we need the Simpson’s intro where Maggie is “driving” and pans out and she’s in the car seat and Marge is actually driving.

Replace Maggie with 45 and Marge with Bannon

8 Likes

Right? Self-doubt implies self-awareness.

1 Like

Could someone please make a version of this video, with Donald Trump clapping and screaming, “Republicans Republicans Republicans Republicans!” The Internet needs it. Thanks in advance.

1 Like