Trump complains Puerto Ricans "want everything to be done for them"

When actually they are part of a big country with thousands of nukes.

3 Likes

4 Likes

https://itsgoingdown.org/trumps-katrina-disaster-statism-vs-autonomous-relief/

People looking out for each other. Same as happened in Houston, same as in New Orleans.

When governments fail, communities step up.

5 Likes
2 Likes

I’m not sure what Mr. Trump is capable of doing for himself. I shudder to think of what an attempt by him to build a bookshelf would turn out like. I cringe at the thought of him attempting to build a simple rowing skiff with his own hands in his back yard. I wonder if he has ever done his own laundry or cooked his own meals. He didn’t writ his own book, he hasn’t formulated any tax or healthcare legislation himself, and he hasn’t ever done his own tax return. In summary, Mr. Trump is totally accustomed to having “everything done for him”.

8 Likes

Meanwhile, in Puerto Rico:

12 Likes

I find it VERY disturbing how much reality has become like Transmetropolitain, exept that the Smiler was a relatively smart egocentric evil complete monster, while the orange bastard is an egocenstric, evil complete monster, but very, very, VERY stupid.
Holy crap, I just realized it: reality has become Transmetropolitain, but in the Idiocracy universe. Everything and everybody is fucked.

7 Likes
4 Likes

Hey, he got a medal for “neatness” after being sent to military school for assaulting a teacher.

So I guess at one point in his life he learned how to make a bed. Or possibly learned how to bully another student into making his bed for him.

8 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

It’s shitty, but a reminder of the kind of “help” Trump and pals will eventually muster:

We need to focus on what this Administration will do when it has a major external shock to exploit.

Maybe it will be an economic crash like 2008. Maybe a natural disaster like Sandy. Or maybe it will be a horrific terrorist event like Manchester or Paris in 2015.

Any one such crisis could redraw the political map overnight, giving Trump and his crew free rein to ram through their most extreme ideas.

But here’s one thing I’ve learned over two decades of reporting from dozens of crises around the world: these tactics can be resisted.

2 Likes
5 Likes

d

4 Likes

Working on it.

8 Likes
8 Likes

Is that why Abe Lincoln used to call him “Stonewall Johnson” at cabinet meetings?

2 Likes

Looks like his Tweet likes are starting to tank.

Trump is like the very worst HOA that can be conceived. If its conceived in the mind, but worse in existence, what does that prove the existence of? LOL!

When have you seen him express empathy?