Trump "furious" after sparsely-attended Tulsa rally

8 Likes

Don’t go away mad, Donnie.

Rumor is that he’s going to drop out of the race. At least that’s the rumor I’m starting.

68 Likes

I like your plan, but here’s an alternate scenario.

12 Likes

I think you lost most Trumpers at step 2. “Can’t they just phone it to me?!?”

10 Likes

And then we tell him to “burn in hell”? Because that part is really important to me. If so, yours sounds more satisfying. Make him feel like you care and then put a cigarette out on his tears.

10 Likes

45 Likes

Many people are saying this. They’re talking about it more and more.

33 Likes

Poor attendance at his rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday night has President Trump increasingly frustrated with his campaign manager, Brad Parscale and considering shaking up the re-election team, according to sources familiar with the issue.

“The president has diminishing confidence in Brad,” the former adviser said of Parscale, who served as the campaign’s digital director in 2016.

According to the former adviser, Trump, who is “getting madder by the day,” has recently made dismissive comments about Parscale’s experience. Prior to working with Trump, Parscale worked at a web design and marketing company he founded in San Antonio, Texas. He was named campaign manager of Trump’s re-election bid in early 2018.

“I’ve been in the room when Trump refers to him as ‘the website guy.’ …. And that’s not that long ago. It’s a problem for Brad,” the former campaign adviser said of Parscale.

16 Likes

How do you get that gig actor number? It doesn’t seem like something the campaign would release.

2 Likes

I didn’t come up with it. I am just forwarding the tweet. Probably a fake number just to cheese off Trump.

9 Likes

Is that actually Donald Trump, or just some unfortunate man who looks a lot like him? I don’t see his picture as often as most, since I generally try to avoid Trump “news”, but it seems a little off to me. Like the nose and eyes aren’t quite right, and frankly he seems a lot younger.

3 Likes

IMO, this is the reason why Trump won’t wear a mask.

41 Likes

- Donald Trump walks on the South Lawn of the White House after returning from Tulsa. Photograph: Patrick Semansky/AP

13 Likes

Yeah, no, I saw the video, he just looks different to me. Like a stand in.

5 Likes

He looks defeated, which I feel is a nice look on him. It makes his hair look fuller.

ETA: And I only posted it as a reply to your comment because your comment just questioned the legitimacy of the photo, and didn’t allow that you knew it was actually him. So you got me wondering and I had to search for it.

20 Likes

They are literally claiming over 99% of the people who were planning to come were scared away by the prospect of encountering people who care about Black Lives.

Says a lot about how brave and principled they think their own side is.

45 Likes

48 Likes

You don’t understand? Consider that his campaign staff are all hand-picked true believers and then consider what that says about their capacity for logical thought. Another day in Trumpistan…

7 Likes

Geez I hadn’t even considered that but you’re so right. That thing would have been smeared with more makeup than the one the Joker wore when he snuck into the hospital to visit Harvey Dent.

34 Likes

I think the key to the Trump presidency is that when you pull off the Trump scare-mask at different times, you’ll find different people hiding under it. It’s fairly well established that Trump suffers from a personality disorder that leaves him a hollow shell with little intellect, will, or feeling. He wants to be loved, respected, feared, or at least recognized by the entire world because it’s the only way of filling the gaping emptiness inside.

In political terms, this means that Trump doesn’t give a flying fornication about policy or governing or any of those other things heads of state typically do. His cabinet members fight over whose insane policies Trump is going to rubber stamp on any particular day. The Trump Power-Vacuum Presidency means that anyone in the White House can potentially wear the “Trump Mask” for a tweet, an executive order, a signing statement, or even some part of a public speech.

18 Likes