Trump is not only a moron – Rex Tillerson also says he is 'undisciplined,' 'doesn't like to read' and tries to break the law

C’mon, man, you know the rules. You gotta serve a Unicorn Chaser after a truth like that.

9 Likes

5 Likes

13 Likes

Close enough.

7 Likes

4 Likes

The most likely scenario is that Il Douche’s Russian oligarch creditors “strongly suggested” that he offer the SoS job to Tillerson, since he was already friendly to Putin. Tillerson then took the gig as a short-term opportunity to enrich himself personally, probably by cashing out in the way @Akimbo_NOT describes above.

12 Likes

If only someone could train 45 to shit outside.

Would you prefer he were intelligently, single-mindedly pursuing his agenda in a disciplined way?

It’s bad enough his minions (recommended to him by the Mercers, no doubt) are doing so in relative indifference because our media is focalized on the antics of the buffoon-in-chief. They are his enablers, and secretly love him because he is so good for ratings.

2 Likes

Took longer than I thought it would, he’s getting slower.

7 Likes

What a brave cowardly man.

1 Like

… aaand here is the antidote:

(Added in the edit, as Deep BBS didn’t let me post it separately.)

12 Likes

So. Only conservatives do this? Liberals or democrats are immune to such behavior and this is only about party lines?

Any politician can be awful no matter what their party. Just like any human being.

But there’s a specific strain of ultra-conservative bullshittery that’s unique, in which they get as much cash as possible while doing horrible things to human beings and/or the environment, get fired for incompetence/scandal/etc., and then try to garner favor by pointing fingers.

9 Likes

Given the scumbag politicians they support and their dodgy motives supporting them, they definitely have more frequent occasions to do this.

4 Likes

But that doesn’t answer the question I asked from the individual.

Again. Not the point.

This is not “hey we only call out bullshit on political sides we don’t like” this is supposed to be “we speak truth regardless of politics”. No?

Just clarifying why the perception may be so.

5 Likes

You’re stating something I already knew. And while I appreciate your viewpoint and your words.

I didn’t ask the question to you. The devil can advocate for themself. Allow that person to advocate for themself as well. :slight_smile:

Agreed; the level of pure-D ‘no fucks given’ bullshittery coming from the right has been astronomical lately… and by “lately,” I mean at least the last 20 years or so.

The establishment left is by no means “good” but they do seem marginally less willing to ‘burn everything to the ground, so that they can be king of the ashes.’

10 Likes