Trump Jr. announces"non-woke" magazine for manly men like him

It’s actually 0.56 oz, and they make it clear it’s not for anyone jealous of teenage girls

Any man who ventures into the great outdoors is at war with the elements, and that fight cannot be won with a dainty little chapstick that tastes like strawberry smoothies.
Tested by active-duty military personnel, the unique formulation with SPF 30 holds up in the harshest conditions, even withstanding temperatures approaching 140 degrees. With a blood orange mint flavor, it tastes like it’s designed for men, not teenage girls.

Like most of these products I suspect their target audience is half people who think it’s hilarious and are laughing at the idiots who take it seriously and half the idiots who take it seriously.

12 Likes

Blood orange mint?

Parks And Recreation Nbc GIF by HULU

7 Likes

“Can’t have one of those regular oranges! These oranges are soaked in blood! Like a man! Wait, what? They just call them that because they’re red on the inside? They taste basically like regular oranges? I… I don’t know who I am anymore…”

4 Likes

Klingon stuff.

Star Trek Laughing GIF

5 Likes

Came here to post this quote. So I’ll leave with my heart attached. Nice writing there.

1 Like

Well, that’s a good mentality for an outdoorsman!
This whole thread could be cross posted to the toxic masculinity thread. Egads.

12 Likes

one of the three Musketeers? but he would never fail.

4 Likes

Are they aware that many lip balms now have SPF, that humans can’t withstand temperatures approaching 140º, and blood orange mint sounds exactly like what a teen girl might want as a flavor?

10 Likes

I’ve not felt so confident in an internet post in a long time, but I feel very confident in saying the answers to those questions are no, no, and NO!
:joy:

6 Likes

She wept at the sight of him, heroically fallen in his war against the elements. Specifically he had declared war on fire, it looked like. Alas, it had proven too clever a foe, and now all that was left of him was a charred and melted corpse. Only his lips remained untouched…preserved by the tactical protectant…and she indulged herself in one final kiss farewell. “Goodbye, love…oh, blech! Blood oranges and mint? Simply not something a woman like me can handle together.”

14 Likes

Golden Girls Lol GIF by HULU

10 Likes

maybe they were out of nicotine flavor

2 Likes

Love it. Just one note, if I may?
The “woman” should probably be “girl,” since it was probably a child bride, you know, one of the “teen girls” this stuff is not meant for.
I’m a stickler for accuracy. :wink:

9 Likes

If by “they”, you mean “the target demographic”, then no they are not aware. Or will not admit it.

However, if you mean “the marketing people behind this product”, I don’t believe the facts enter the conversation at any point. The conversations are all about “what words will make our target demographic feel like they want to buy this product?”

2 Likes

If you’re already loading up your survival pit with bulk items, a 13oz petroleum jelly is really the only way to go for lip care. None of that soyboy lip balm. Drill baby drill!

3 Likes

Try a Target. I know I’ve seen some lip smacker coca cola ones at my local one.

Is the magazine printed so super manly mens can casually leave it out on their coffee table or whatever?
Maybe their toilet, next to the tactical wipes

3 Likes

Bean’s reply really should have been, “Her Ford? Where the fook’s Her Ford?! Do y’mean Hera Fud, y’fookin’ divvy?!”

Edited for vowels.

What on earth is happening back there that someone needs to get tactical with it?!

2 Likes

“BREECH AND CLEAR!!!”

4 Likes

Everybody poops. But only a select few tactically void with full operational efficiency and complete mission dominance!

2 Likes