Scooch, Mooch! Trump removes Scaramucci from communications director job

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/07/31/trump-removes-scaramucci-from.html

5 Likes

Damn, I straight called it that it was Kelly’s doing.

20 Likes

Did he even have time to get business cards printed?

28 Likes

And another one bites the dust…Yawn…think I’m gonna take a nap

16 Likes

This is proving to be a role that is too tough for most. It may be time to call in the Iraqi Information Minister.

07-minister

27 Likes

Hogwarts has better staff retention.

45 Likes

And also fewer dementors.

42 Likes

“Here’s your check for two days of work…”

8 Likes

on-the-way-out-gif-400

16 Likes

Tabloids can’t keep up with these plot twists, let alone people which are supposed to write serious analyses.

11 Likes

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

6 Likes
20 Likes

Scaramucci, Scaramucci will you do the Fandango?

:stuck_out_tongue:

(Wouldn’t you, though? Being Trump’s Mouth of Sauron must be the world’s most thankless job.)

10 Likes

Wheeeeee!

9 Likes

Already? You mean . . . the drumpster made a less bad decision for once?

6 Likes

I suppose The Mooch will have more time to work on his core flexibility so he can suck his own, err late stage capitalism… Mrs Mooch just filed for divorce. mmm m M! that is a nice tall glass of schadenfreude

I expect Kelly to last about 3 to 6 months tops. Once the Russia collusion indictments start flying he’ll grab his chute and scoot.

19 Likes

That is one of the dangers of revolving doors.

11 Likes

Holy shit that was much more short lived that i ever thought. I wonder if there’s any bookies in Vegas taking bets on Trump’s scandals, firings, etc.

11 Likes

Good question. I was just there last week for work, shoulda checked the bookmaking desk.

5 Likes

You know there are, with the most money being banked on how long it takes 45 to get impeached.

11 Likes