Trump running Facebook ads asking people to attend inauguration

Bad news. Not anymore.

If your great dealmaker can’t sign a deal with a Bruce Springsteen cover band, well…

6 Likes

Since the Donald so badly needs everything he does to be “the biggest and the bestest” what excuse will he make when turnout is half that of Obama’s inauguration?

“The crowd was rigged!”

“Fake math!”

“It’s not quantity, it’s quality, and we had only the best attendees!”

7 Likes

Came looking, leaving satisfied.

1 Like

Yeah, but the cover band of the cover band will be there.

6 Likes

Wouldn’t it be great if the protests were bigger than the actual inauguration?

17 Likes

They probably will be.

9 Likes

Happened with Brexit, so it could have happened here, I suppose.

9 Likes

Beat me to it! Indeed there will be.

Rain on Friday. Nice on Saturday.

Craft stores are running out of poster board.

12 Likes

White supremacists and freetard libertarians are not necessarily into this “permit” thing. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were to show up in great numbers without having made the flimsiest preparation. “What do you mean, I can’t park here? This is Ammurrica! WE ARE FREE!”

5 Likes

PLENTY STILL AVAILABLE AT HOBBY LOBBY YOU GUYS!

<haha!>

8 Likes

Please please will somebody go to this so we don’t have to watch ted nugent grabbing his disgusting crotch for 12 hours. Do it not for yourself but for suicide prevention. If you want a picture of the future, imagine ted nugent grabbing his disgusting crotch - forever.

4 Likes

Can’t. Washing my hair for the next four years.

27 Likes

Even after everything he’s said and done I was totally prepared for this to be made up. He didn’t post this after the election but he did post it long after he had begun publicly entertaining the idea of running for President.

5 Likes

This is the first real test of strength of his reality-distortion field. Throughout his multiple mandates, Berlusconi never lost a strong core of supporters for whom He Could Do No Wrong, even after he cut their benefits and sold them out over and over[1]. Can Trump do that? Gutting the ACA will tell us.

[1] To be fair, Silvio was helped by an opposition that, during multiple brief interreigns, did even worse.

7 Likes

Same, and I have no hair to wash. I just want any excuse to not be there.

7 Likes

Electing the first orange President, and the most unpopular president in history, is pretty historic as well.

Hip-hop concerts won’t bring them out, but maybe square dance music is more their speed. Or whatever Bruce Springsteen cover band cover band is performing.

4 Likes

Wet-bedsheet Orange Jesus will perform the miracle of the crowds and the fishes!

6 Likes

I’m not sure that’s fair to square dancers…

Didn’t that band pull out?

7 Likes

Ah, the world’s oldest 35-year-old.

3 Likes

You mean ‘Piss Christ’?

1 Like