Trump says federal government may 'take over cities,' because crime

I think the sailors of the USS Theodore Roosevelt and soldiers in Afghanistan beg to differ.

2 Likes

Well, I figure there’s a difference between the military-industrial complex and the humble soldier or sailor.

4 Likes

Smart people, sarcasm, satire…
we’re a funny lot.

1 Like

I’ll sell it off and live full time at the La-Te-da. Meet you at the front bar for drinks. One of my relatives worked with Jose Marti; so I’m almost family.

6 Likes

I’ll ship them up to Trump Tower.

5 Likes

Recruiting has been crap for the last 15 years. We have a surplus of expensive toys and not enough people to potentially use them on. Worse still our military alliances are turning to shit over petty ante nonsense.

The military industrial complex has seen better days. Trump hasn’t been doing them many favors.

3 Likes

Just a gentle reminder, he’s already had a bit of a dress rehearsal. The martial stunt pulled last month with his biblical stroll through BLM Square. That was illegal too.

15 Likes

Giant Space Goat approves.

6 Likes

The demos most vulnerable to covid include a lot of Blacks and Hispanics of all ages, not just white people in retirement communities and nursing homes. I wouldn’t assume that the impact of coronavirus is going to skew conservative at all.

Sure there are some idiots shouting about their right to cough on me in the supermarket or go to keg parties. But I dont think that is the majority of the foxnews crowd There are plenty of Republicans that are isolating themselves thoroughly while demanding that the nation “open up” in the name of personal freedom which basically means forcibly sending poor minorities back to work.

11 Likes

He never pays his debts, so that’s not gonna work.

8 Likes

It’s a date! I know a guy who knows a guy in Havana. Just a short boat ride from here…

4 Likes

States Rights!

3 Likes

It would certainly guarantee that mail-in ballots stay legal.

4 Likes

Where are all the militias that are afraid of FEMA and any federal agency and who have been saying the federal government will come for them?

Oh right, they’re busy cheering on this man.

(And by “cheering on” I mean intimidating others with firearms)

4 Likes

They didn’t drown the law enforcement and military part!

Just the libraries and mental health support and stuff.

5 Likes

This could work, worth a try:
unnamed-1

9 Likes

15 Likes

All the liabilities of having a spoiled Lannister brat on the throne with none of the benefits.

7 Likes

Remember how that worked out for the Lannisters in the end, though; only the least horrible one survived.

4 Likes

I think the least horrible Lannister jumped out a window after his mom 9-11ed the Cathedral where his hot wife was being put on trial, but I take the point.

8 Likes