Trump says Hillary Clinton is a 'bigot'

Impressive. My boring old penis can´t do tricks like that.
I blame my Y-chromosome!

1 Like

I wondered what those binders full of women were used for.

6 Likes

See, the vagenda of manocide is working already! Muahahaha!

7 Likes

I think it’s short for “vaginal agenda.” Planning ahead is really important if you want to keep those ladyparts following a regular schedule.

8 Likes

I assumed he was trying to play off “wildebeest” and thus calling her a wild cow, but that might be far too much credit.

4 Likes

That’s what it brings to mind, but it’s just a little baffling to me. “Beware the beast” seemed to be a reference to satan, but then he goes off track with a plain old pun about her being ugly before returning to her sinisterness.

Still, “vagenda” is just so brilliant I give him an A on the whole thing.

9 Likes

I think we’ve already put, like, 10x the thought into this that the sign-maker did.

15 Likes

I’m really desperately trying to come up with a penis-related play on words of similar caliber, but nothing’s coming to mind. Truly, the patriarchy has been shattered.

6 Likes

12 Likes

The insidious cockulus of male domination?
The erection of neo-patriarchy?

5 Likes

THE FRENULUM AGENDUM

(haha body is invalid see more manocide)

12 Likes

The peritoneal appeal?

5 Likes

Don’t be prepuceterous.

8 Likes

Donald Trump calls Hillary Clinton a bigot, and then Donald Trump removes nonwhite Trump supporters from Trump rallies.

8 Likes

Some people might glans at this part of the comment thread and wonder what the fuck is going on.

13 Likes

You know, with all this name calling back and forth, I am just going to make a comment/observation about my frustration. And this is in general - not specific to the political race.

Growing up it seemed pretty clear what a racist was. They didn’t hide it well, and certainly not in certain company.

Then racism got complicate. I honestly think the majority of what we call racism is more or less just cognitive biases. Which are still bad, but unlike a racist with say the KKK, who truly believe whites are superior, a majority of people, even those with biased or racist ideas, don’t really think that. They have negative stereotypes in their heads, but they still like “black people” in general. Though they might clutch their pearls when confront with a black man in an elevator, or wonder where all the black children came from at their lily white pool, they don’t think that as a race they are inferior per se. (These examples crop up all the time even with “liberals” and people who vocally support diversity, but don’t actually practice it. Like my old boss who was pro everything, and moved to literally the whitest neighborhood in the metro area.) And even more common is the small little prejudices we make every day, often times unaware.

Now I am sure I will get disagreements on this, but I think if we want to continue to make progress, we need to watch how we address it. Reason is, people mostly think of themselves as good people. If you want them though to reflect on their behavior, you need to watch how you confront people. Too often if you just call someone a bigot or a racist, they are going to completely tune you out. “I have black or gay friends. I am neither of those things. This person is a left wing nut playing the race card.” So basically you are not altering their behavior, they aren’t thinking about it, they are probably doing to be more likely to continue just to piss you off.

Think of it like this - if a child does something wrong, what do you do? Call her names and yell at her? Sure, that sorta works some times. But people tend to have better results with a punishment and then a talk on what they did, how that affects others, and why they shouldn’t do it. Children are psychopathic monsters because they don’t have the skills they need yet. People are the same way, only they don’t use the tools they have, vs not having them.

Anecdotally, I have actually tried this method on forums and such. I often approach something with disarming comment, point out some facts, and agree that some people are like that, but we need to be careful of letting our biases and feels get in the way of reason. I am more often than not met with silence - which means it isn’t something they can just shout down, accuse ME of being the bigot etc - or a concession of “Yeah, you’re right not all people are like that…” and maybe a bit more discussion. Even if they put a “but” in there, I see it as a win because they are actually reflecting on their actions and perceptions. Do this enough and I think people will change.

Anyway, YMMV. This softer approach certainly isn’t warranted all the time. It is ok to call Trump a bigot, etc. I should get back to work.

8 Likes

To get it back on track, I do think there’s a vas deferens between Hillary and Trump.

22 Likes

Definitely. Especially when you think about who they’d appoint to the SCROTUS.

13 Likes

Trumps rhetoric on the black community is essentially the same racist mischaracterization he’s always pushed. Except now its predicated as concern and an offer to “'fix” it rather than an attack. More over he’s pitching it to largely white audiences in largely white areas of largely white states.

Its pretty clear this shit is targeted at whites rather than the black/non-white community. Apparently he’s doing poorly among college educated whites, a demographic republicans (particularly “establishment” republicans) have traditionally relied on to push them over the top. He wants to spin his not so dogwhistley racism in a way that makes educated whites less uncomfortable. So they’ll vote for him as part of a GOP party line vote.

8 Likes

Maybe she is, there’s some history of her supporting legislature and politicians who have an obviously racist influence.

On the other hand we have fully embraced the politics of the lesser of two evils (despite most folks seeming to not want to admit that) and when it comes to that she is WAAAAYY less evil than Trump.

5 Likes