Trump suggests ingesting disinfectant to cure coronavirus (Don't, it'll kill you)

My nemesis!
I can always get her attention by tying up her plucky reporter boyfriend to an unnecessarily slow moving execution device.

7 Likes

This exists, for some reason, and is being cites as the “explaination” for his comments:

Just to be clear, not only are there no results, it appears that it has not actually passed the recruiting phase. And anyone who believes Il Douche is aware of an obscure study that has yet to actually begin?
As an aside, I know nothing about The Genesis Foundation or the principle investigator of this study, and was able to dig up precious little. Considering all the flack this compound has caught with the quacks using it to “cure” autism, I can say my spider senses are tingling.

29 Likes

“I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

Which qualified person is he going to fire this time for being down on his disinfectant idea?

17 Likes

I am going to stick to snorting Oxyclean. Their spokesman (Billy Mays RIP) just had that “je ne sais quois”.

This new disinfectant spokesman is just so low energy

12 Likes

I’d check for a connection to Genesis II, the “church of bleach”, but everyone thinks that Genesis is a cool name.

index

13 Likes

Talking out of his ass has always been his modus operandi.

11 Likes

While it may not cure infected patients, a daily routine of huffing isopropyl can help to prevent infection with this or many other pathogens. (And as an added bonus, by the end of all this you’ll be able to see our doorknobs sparkle from a low orbit.)

4 Likes

Preferred method of ethanol intake before 12:00 PM

17 Likes

“Reality is what you can get away with.” -RA Wilson
Sadly, we lost Pope Bob before the onset of Trump.
It appears Trump’s handlers have taken this advice far more seriously than the last few criminal presidents. It’s working better than ever before.

5 Likes

Sometimes things depend on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is.

2 Likes

RemoteContentFinnishspitz-max-1mb

11 Likes

Good thing that Josef Mengele is verified dead, otherwise Trump would hire him to conduct his brain-fart experiments.

12 Likes

The “church” is appealing for volunteers, so there may well be a connection.

In a Genesis website post on April 4, Mark Grenon issued an “Official Plea for COVID-19 Testimonies,” saying that Genesis wants to “gather all people young and old that are Positive for COVID-19 who were given MMS and the Activator for treatment” in order to conduct further testing. “Let’s prove to the world that the G2Church Sacraments work to cleanse the body of DISEASE and that Jim Humble made an incredible formula to truly ‘create a world without disease,’” Grenon wrote.

4 Likes

I also think it would be a great idea to let a little light into Trump’s brain to try to disinfect it. I think trepanning should be considered. After all, the process has been around for thousands of years.

10 Likes

Sharks. With lasers.

5 Likes

Younger me is horrified I’m saying this seriously but please do not try to stop the darwin awards.

I mean they elected him for a reason right, his gut instinct is so much smarter than any doctor or scientist and can spontaneously think of these things when no-one else would ever.

Live and let die.

ps. the bonus was Birx trying to explain fevers to him like talking to a five year old

4 Likes

I’ll scrub down my old 2-1/8" hole saw that I used for installing doorknobs! That should let in enough light to disinfect Dolt 45’s brain.

2 Likes

The fastest spinning neutron star, PSR J1748-2446ad, rotates at a rate of 43,000 revolutions per minute. But it looks on in admiration and says ‘woah’.

5 Likes

“So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn’t been checked because of the testing,”
“And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too.”

When I was a boy (maybe 7), a couple kids got the bright idea to swallow watermelon seeds, drink a glass of water, and then shine a flashlight down their throat.
Sorry Donny, its been tested. It doesn’t work. But if shining lights down your throat gets you to shut up for a few minutes, then just keep trying. Please

10 Likes

I’m cured! (don’t tell Donny)
ajax

15 Likes