Trump suggests ingesting disinfectant to cure coronavirus (Don't, it'll kill you)

His roots and his baldness. He needs to get that weave redone!

“Some experts”

9 Likes

Out of touch elites, the lot of them. #bleachtheswamp
(that might be the perfect Trumpian hashtag - stupidity, loyalty to the lies, and anti-environmentalism all mixed into one.)

2 Likes

That solar therapy explains Donny Jr. And all this time I thought it was around the clock ecstasy.

2 Likes

I can’t stand the way the comet makes my nose feel. I’m just sticking to huffing the Lysol.

5 Likes

They’ve come a long way, baby.

That said, “Bat shit leader of our country says to do bat shit things. Film at 11.”

12 Likes

Just mix in ~1/2 Tbsp of cinnamon, and a pinch of cayenne powder. It makes it much more easy to ingest.

2 Likes

This. I keep coming back to that image when I saw it’s skit aired. It’s truly depressing that we have an insane idiot who honestly thinks he’s “really good at this.”

Also recall he wanted to nuke hurricanes.

I wouldn’t want to see the ahem fallout from that.

11 Likes

I hope someone has saved the free Lysol feminine hygiene facts booklet.

Also, I think The Onion is now our newspaper of record, right?

14 Likes

For eight years conservatives told us that anyone who supported Obama was “drinking the Kool Aid.”

Well, here we are. . . .

I’m not sure what else I can say that wouldn’t be offensive and counter to the rules of the forum.

9 Likes

I was kind of thinking ginger and star anise, but what could it hurt?

3 Likes

I like to add a couple tbsps of nutmeg as well.

3 Likes

Those are some impressive semantic gymnastics their fact checkers are doing. Also: Breitbart has “fact checkers” spouting propaganda? That’s just another ploy to undermine the good work real fact checking organisations are doing. It’s so frustrating.

6 Likes

Again, Trump just wants simple quick solutions for everything. He’s intellectually lazy. There’s no quick and easy solution to COVID-19, it will be with us for a long long time, and it sure won’t be ‘cured’ by November.

This is the Republican base at its core. Stupid, angry, selfish, paranoid, vindictive, and perfectly willing to flush everything down the toilet rather than admit defeat.

12 Likes

If only there were a device that allowed one to perform trepanation while still maintaining social distancing.

Oh well, maybe somebody will invent something some day.

1 Like

Well, I used to have a Kimber .45, but I wouldn’t call using it “surgical”… Makes a big hole. Probably stick with a drill, maybe get one with a really long shaft. Trump probably deserves to get the shaft.

2 Likes

As usual Dr. Benway was way ahead of his time.

“Some fucking drug addict has cut my cocaine with Saniflush! Nurse! Send the boy out to fill this RX on the double!”

4 Likes

When I heard this I stood up from the couch and did the WTF Jackie Chan meme saying: “why is he just…PITCHING STUFF!?!” I totally forgot about the nukes in hurricanes. my god. Is this what he thinks the presidency is? I mean, I guess when you’ve spent much of your “career” throwing around cash you didn’t earn to build a brand that people want to get in on, you get used to people just “loving all your ideas…”

5 Likes

Why do people hate star anise so much? I love licorice

2 Likes