Trump told friends he's running again in 2024

The last 4 years were a long century.

28 Likes

Ironically enough, considering my chosen avatar, I do not believe in the undead - though I do understand the sentiment in regards to Nixon.

17 Likes

I thought that he was going to be back in office in a few weeks. What up donnie con man?

6 Likes

Some people are just masochists.

Why does Kif follow Zapp?

3 Likes

18 Likes

Naaaah, that whiny big bitch is too afraid of losing a second time to actually run. Talking like he will run is part of the ongoing grift.

4 Likes

If he is going to be running, throw the dynamite behind him to get him to go faster…

11 Likes

Yoinked!

10 Likes

But if the Trumpists are right (They are not) then he won the 2020 election and can’t run again in 2024. Is this Trump finally accepting that he lost?

13 Likes

Probably not, as I don’t think he understand how any of that works!

13 Likes

I hope he does run. The GOP would be fools to let him run with them again, so he’d hopefully have to go Independent. If he’s Independent, he splits his base away from the Republicans. That’s a win.

2 Likes

He is the gQp now. What else is there?

Even if he doesn’t run they will run a trump surrogate anyway. They have nothing else to offer. Traitors such as Gosar or Cotton or lunatics like Matt Gaetz or Marjorie Taylor Green? Or how about Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson?

12 Likes

It makes me so sad that Scott Baio would be into it.

1 Like

Or for long, “lickspittles”

1 Like

Who exactly is the “they” who would prevent Trump from seeking or winning the GOP nomination?

7 Likes

I love the logic here! Unfortunately the Trumpist grasp of the Constitution is only matched by their grip on reality. (Which is to say, none at all.)

9 Likes

Have you been paying attention to the republican party lately? He lost and they still have their faces so far up his ass they can see his tonsils. It would definitely be interesting to see him go up against one of his fascist successors that are trying to be more Trump than Trump, but firmly in the camp of “interesting things I never want to see happen in real life” I learned my lesson in 2016.

11 Likes

He’ll lob some law bombs on his law blog

3 Likes

Please do. The best thing to close the door on this era would be a solid defeat of Trumpism and the Qanon party at the polls for the GOP to grow a backbone and take their party back.

It may not even take him running again - just the internal polls alone may force the GOP to act in its’ own self-interest.

8 Likes

That’s how we lost the 19A0s. They had to be removed to make room.

4 Likes