Trump tweets anti-Jewish slur: 'Great Disloyalty'

Where’s the Bluesmobile when you need it?

24 Likes

He’s not Christian in any measure, except a fake Christian.

Jesus would go to a Mar-A-Largo and flip some fucking tables, and punch that motherfucker in his jack-o-lantern.

30 Likes

Which is why Congress passed the “No More Kikes and Wops, Please” Act in 1924 (okay, they didn’t actually call it that, but they might as well have).

1 Like

Here it is:

25 Likes

Never fails to satisfy.

8 Likes

Excuse my french, but holy fuck

ETA: I wonder off the photographer was doing it “for the glory” or for the fright of it all?

6 Likes

The term WOP originates from With Out Papers. A term applied to Italian immigrants who arrived in the US without documentation.

9 Likes

Binghamton NY had klan rallies in the 1920’s as well.

5 Likes

And thousands of charedim in this country and Bibi-fluffers in Israel love him.
The technical term for a Jew who supports Donny Two Scoops is “KAPO”

7 Likes

We had them as late as the 50’s in my neck of the woods, New Jersey.

6 Likes

Respect for the Antifa Jesus.

13 Likes

By extension, the implication was that Italians were generally suspected of.being undocumented. It wasn’t like anyone using that term cared if it was factually accurate.

3 Likes

Even on main st on the fourth of July?

You don’t have to answer that.
It’s just that so much of the media portrays klan rallies as secretive/hidden away. Especially in the north!

3 Likes

The Proud Little Boys would swell to their full turgid three inches at the thought of getting a parade that size

6 Likes

Somebody just had to say as a passing conversation soandsois … . to take root, the intent right to discriminate.
Arthur Miller only novel Focus illustrates this wonderfully.

1 Like

I think what he’s actually suggesting is that Jews who vote Democrat are being disloyal to Israel. Dual-loyalty is its own anti-Semitic trope.

2 Likes
17 Likes

My home town …

Military ceremony alongside the Cenotaph, Lambton Quay, Wellington, circa 1930s. Note on back of file print reads “…Local fascists on right with arms upraised. Italian cruiser R N Armando Diaz”

There’s some interesting context here: The Cenotaph was built as a memorial to the dead of WWI (later extended to other conflicts). In WWI the Italians were our allies and friends, so it was natural that they would be invited to pay their respects at the Cenotaph. Of course, the local fascists had to go and ruin it …

8 Likes

Ok donnie, lemme paraphrase you.

I think any sane people that vote for a Republican in 2019- i think it shows either a total lack of knowledge, or great stupidity.

FTFY dude

9 Likes

At this point they are still the Judenrat.

Lets make sure we never get to kapos.

19 Likes