Trump wheezes on White House balcony during "Mussolini moment"

But Princess Bride is so much more quotable.

10 Likes

Isn’t there a part in the movie where Westley talks up the advantages of wearing a mask?

6 Likes

… away from Trump.

1 Like

That was actually a bit uncomfortable to watch. He is obviously struggling. From like 0:25 to 0:35 you can tell it is taking effort to get through that.

Kind of surprising to me, really. I would have thought when faced a really serious chance of death, he’d have an overwhelming sense of self-preservation. I never really thought all this political stuff would matter more than his life. Either he really believes he is getting better, or he has finally drank a lethal dose of his own Kool-Aid.

That look downward he gives about 0:26, to me, isn’t someone who thinks he is better.

11 Likes

It’s hard to say how logically he ever thinks, but he may be knowingly taking a risk to try to remain President and thus avoid jail. Personally I think it’s just stupidity.

8 Likes

They’d try anyway.

4 Likes

A lot of words come in mind when I see this.
Moron. Idiot. Imbecile. Dumbass.
Healthy is not one of them.

6 Likes

A deceased El Cid propped up on a horse rides off to victory and into history… so goes the legend… or, more likely, myth:

4 Likes

Small crowd in that one also. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

14 Likes
19 Likes

Being a coward and never having contemplated his own mortality, he’s probably in strong denial.

11 Likes

Can’t speak for anyone else, but during times I can’t breathe, the whole mortality thing far outweighs anything else. That’s some serious denial.

10 Likes
11 Likes

hqdefault_phixr

4 Likes

13 Likes

Yes, but you’re in the reality-based world, and, I’m guessing, not a narcissist.

7 Likes

You can argue with my ex about that…

5 Likes

I’m kind of busy this month.

9 Likes

Who, Christopher Klein? Never heard of him; I linked to that piece because the site itself seems unlikely to publish false info. This is off topic, but what else has Klein wriiten/trolled with? Are you saying I shouldn’t link to this piece?

4 Likes