Trump's NABJ meltdown: Orange snowflake roasted by Black journalists

When I heard the crowd cheer at a couple points… I guess they could have been genuine supporters, but i like to think maybe some were playing Bingo.
“nasty”
“fake news”
“best president since Lincoln”
“illegals pouring in”
“cognitive test” :rofl:

26 Likes

Weird.

Remember back in the heady days of July 13th where he was taking bullets? Now the strong man is tightening a water bottle cap to show his dominance because that interviewer was wiping the floor with his orange arse. He’s finished.

25 Likes

Because recognizing a picture of a man, woman, camera, cat is so much harder than a two-day essay test. :roll_eyes:

20 Likes

Don’t we all, Sugarplum!

8 Likes

At least they weren’t doing shots. I don’t think the local hospitals could handle that many cases of alcohol poisoning!

14 Likes

It sounded to me more like jeers than cheers.
ewan-mcgregor-point-laugh

18 Likes

His Marco Rubio moment!

9 Likes

I wondered why the hell the NABJ would invite a proud racist asshole, but now it makes sense. They were willing to educate the media moguls on how this should be done, as well as take the opportunity to humiliate said asshole, in a very polite and professional manner. Had the media taken this approach from the get go the last decade or so would have been very different.

44 Likes

He does that snide with his “L”s. It is infuriating. Another reason I cannot watch any of these clips.

P.S. My brain wants to type: enfuriating. I guess that’s not a word :slight_smile:

6 Likes

His reaction to being read some of his own previous statements as the set up for a question is to go on the attack. They’re the ones being rude or nasty.
It’s such a hallmark of an abuser. :rage:

31 Likes

I know that the reason Vice President Kamala Harris couldn’t be at this press event was because she was attending Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee’s funeral, but the karmatic side of me can’t help but think it was intended to let the Tangerine Palpatine collapse like the pile of shit that he is.

Without VP Kamala Harris as an attendant target for his insults, he had nowhere to go.

eta: proper titles for VP Harris because she earned them.

22 Likes

Also, in all fairness, the NABJ leadership has said that they have extended this same invitation to all major presidential candidates for decades, so I think it’s pretty justifiable. It’s not like they went out of their way to platform a fringe candidate who otherwise wouldn’t be receiving any attention. The guy already has his party’s nomination so it’s better to show the world exactly who and what he is with this kind of interview than to just let organizations like Fox News and other friendly outlets do the telling.

25 Likes

no notes. :clap:

6 Likes

If she had been able to be there in person I think he would have created some excuse to be somewhere else. Her “say it to my face” challenge has rattled him because he’s afraid of her.

And he should be.

20 Likes

Calling VP Harris a “DEI hire” is akin to saying the same about Simone Biles!!!

18 Likes

It looks like this is the hill he has chose to die on.

24 Likes

And as a reward, he bestowed a congressional seat in Texas to that doctor. Though TFG doesn’t always remember his name.

13 Likes

Every time Drumpft attacks somebody for their nationality, articles should note that Trump lied and claimed to be of swedish heritage instead of german. Every interviewer, when Trump attacks someone by claiming they’re being deceptive about their ethnicity, should ask him why he lied about being swedish.

ETA: interviewers should start their question with “isn’t it weird that you seem so focused on how such and such person portrays their heritage, while you lied about being swedish?”

18 Likes

Vance’s family must be so very proud to see how he’s been standing up for Americans of mixed heritage.

18 Likes

“Sir,” he said, “I’ve never seen a more beautiful Chem-7 with CBC in my life.”

18 Likes