Tucker Carlson concedes child rape is "unpopular" in passionate defense of child rape

So, Tuck 'er in, Carlson?

1 Like

Eww, now I’m just thinking how he probably gets off with his dominatrix.

4 Likes

download%20(5)

5 Likes

Doesn’t even have to be a child rapist… According to his thinking, women have no agency, and need none-- they just need a man to take care of them. The sooner that happens, the better. Women don’t make informed choices-- that’s for the man to do-- so therefore there is little difference between 16 and 26. It’s up to the father to transfer ownership-- I mean, give his blessing-- and if there isn’t a father then for sure the earlier the better.
You can even tack on the idea that a younger woman/ girl is “unspoilt” and will act like a proper wife. Imagine-- no need to compromise or negotiate-- martial bliss because You’re In Charge. Weird ass patriarchal power trip and you don’t even need to bring sexual attraction into it.

Course that doesn’t rule out him being a pedophile, either…

8 Likes

What self-respecting dominatrix would touch this guy with a 10 foot pole?
I mean, people do have standards

1 Like

I’m very hung up on the word “unpopular”. I’m going to be thinking that one out for a while.

6 Likes

*Mean snickers

19 Likes

Good grief, I glazed right past that. It’s like an ‘ironic’ stage name for a DJ ten years from now.

11 Likes

I bet it’s an ironic DJ name right now.

Edit: It is already a Twitter handle. Not as fun as you’d think, either.

5 Likes

Friend!?!

Yep - he went out to find another guy to go back & beat up a gay guy.

Brave, brave Sir Robin!

8 Likes

You haven’t seen what she does with the pole.

11 Likes

Attach the other end to an outlet? A car?

1 Like

Another possibility is that they like having hosts with compromising habits that they can use to apply additional pressure to stay on message.

3 Likes

That’s something that I think get missed with this shit. These people are not hypocrites. They aren’t making excuses for bad people in their midst. They’re disingenuously attacking the other side for behavior they see no problem with.

It’s not bad to assault and harass women. It’s not wrong to be racist. There’s nothing weird about an adult man fucking a teenager. These things are normal and good. That’s merely the manliest way to man about town. The right has fully internalized the adversarial, zero sum interpretation of society. Where more rights for some means less rights for others, and the morally correct and intelligent thing to do is cram others down and defend your own position at all costs.

The level to which kiddie diddling and outright white supremecy have risen on the right goes hand in hand with the shift further right and the invitation the paranoid fringe has gotten to the big boy table.

They’ll opportunistically glom on to the popular pushback on these things to gain position. But they’re assuming the rest of us are being just as disingenuous. That’s what all the “political correctness” style dismissals are about. They view it as shallow, about language and spin, rather than about behavior and deeply felt belief.

13 Likes

Here’s the thing: The most popular GOP pol has history of being creepily obsessed with his daughter starting when she was barely pubescent.

It is at least possible that Trump engaged in sex with underage women while visiting Jeffrey Epstein’s residences.
So (at least from a Swiftian POV) supporting Demented Donnie requires being soft on pederasty.

5 Likes

Even earlier than that. He was publicly speculating about how big her breasts would get when she was still an infant.

8 Likes

To be honest, they aren’t even quasi. Left wing anarchism (the original form by over 100 years) is about power dynamics and attempting to equalise them. Right wing ayn-caps are concerened about property rights, to the point where some of them believe that women, children and workers are their property, at least until their contract ends. Their form of “anarchism” wouldn’t last a day before the hierarchies are back in place.

Also, it is now an anarchist meme that right wing libertarianism is basically “anarcho”-paedophilia.

7 Likes

I regard it as fact that he did for all practical purposes.

6 Likes

are we sure about this?