Twitter reactivates Trump's account

Emperor Elon, aka Space Karen

7 Likes

19 Likes

The thing is, at least Heath Ledger’s Joker was nihilistic and wanted to do this. Musk is more like the stumblebum who shot his mouth off, and followed through because his ego won’t let him admit a mistake, and now he’s suffering the worse fate of being exposed as a fool.

It’s easy to see how unhappy he is now, how this is tying his stomach in knots behind the happy façade. And to that I say: good.

15 Likes

I read (on Mastodon) that you have deactivated, you can now reactivate your account and put a lock on it. This will preserve your twitter handle, should you ever want it back. I don’t know how long it will be locked.

5 Likes

Yeah, I know, and I had that for a while. I don’t want to be in the numbers at all, not after the Trump reactivation.

9 Likes

Advertising. I couldn’t care less about media accounts. I want to attack the customers, not the product.

4 Likes

Permanently suspended. Likely because I hadn’t tweeted more than 3 times in the past year.

No loss

7 Likes

True, but @urbandetail did say ‘generally’.
:crazy_face:

5 Likes

Also, he owns a chunk of Truth Social, and Donny hates to work if it profits someone else, when he could, theoretically, make money with Truth Social. Given that Twitter is lighting itself on fire, bottom tier social media might soon become second from bottom tier.

4 Likes

Boo, kicking TFG off is the only thing I can say I truly approved of that Twitter’s done in a long time.

8 Likes

Blurred to hide spoiler for Andor.

4 Likes

You’re after that badge, aren’t you?
I see through you, I do.
:wink:

(cos I want one, too).

7 Likes

For the last time! The Pedant Pendant is not a reward!!!

south asian moushumi chitre GIF

14 Likes

I’m either a terrible masochist, or a very good one.

11 Likes

Sez you.

10 Likes

“Says”

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

18 Likes

No pendant for you!

8 Likes

You know that’s a win, right?

You Betcha Anna Kendrick GIF

14 Likes

Remember, kids: you don’t get the badge - the badge gets you.

19 Likes

A historical archive of what Twitter was, saved on Tumbler for future generations

5 Likes