Undocumented Americans

1 Like

Let’s hear it for the “Pro Life” party.

4 Likes
4 Likes

i’m not sure how the line to see “uncle drew” is relevant to this thread.

2 Likes

DOJ said in a court filing that the American Civil Liberties Union, which represents plaintiffs in a class-action lawsuit over family separations, should instead take the lead in reunifying deported parents with their children.

“Plaintiffs’ counsel should use their considerable resources and their network of law firms, NGOs, volunteers, and others, together with the information that defendants have provided (or will soon provide), to establish contact with possible class members in foreign countries,” DOJ said.

4 Likes

In July, two doctors contracted by the Department of Homeland Security released a review of care in facilities including Dilley over the last four years. The doctors found a host of problems and called the practice of family detention “an exploitation and an assault on the dignity and health of children and families.”

1 Like

An educational thread:

1 Like

Makes stealing money from FEMA worth it no? /s

2 Likes

Echoes of history.

3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/19/657897279/after-ice-raid-a-shortage-of-welders-in-tigertown-texas

In a classic example of unintended consequences, the businesses cited in this article have said hey may need to move their operations to Mexico to find labor.

2 Likes

What in the actual fuck is wrong with these assholes?

3 Likes

they’ve definitely lost their grip on any kind of consistency.

3 Likes

You know they fret about “The Great Replacement.” Damn, i wish i had never heard that term. Maybe they think if they keep folks from marrying, they won’t reproduce?

2 Likes

I don’t think they understand how sex works…

5 Likes

The part about the global and liberal elites orchestrating things is especially incoherent. Those elites care about money a lot more than they do about race and religion and constantly push to sell goods and services transnationally, so why would they also go to the trouble of importing a bunch of non-white and non-Christian pople into Europe and North America?

It only makes less sense when it’s Soros and his fellow (((traditional evil puppetmasters))) attempting to do that. Why would Jews, of all people, want to bring more Muslim fundies into the West, as the white nationalists claim?

3 Likes

That is a given.

2 Likes

“It’s the Jews” is such a universal refrain among neonazis and their ilk, it is not even questionable among them.

3 Likes