Watch: Arizona man so outraged over people wearing masks he has to be carted out of store, toddler-style

I’m sick of these motherfuckers. This guy should be in jail. He caused a disturbance, verbally assaulted, and damn near physically assaulted someone. In a supermarket. And acted like it was no big thing. And so did his enabling little snot nosed sons. He has done this before, and the only reason why he isn’t under the jail long ago is because he’s white.

9 Likes

13 Likes

TBH is seems like there are a not-insignificant number of people with anxious/borderline personalities (or just assholes? it’s so hard to tell) who can’t deal with anything that contradicts their comfy world-picture. Throw in some of what psychologists call “terror management” (denying what makes you afraid), a dash of MAGA assholiness, a sprinkle of general testosterone-poisoned toxic fragile masculinity and the wonderful internet which makes rare events seem commonplace.

6 Likes

I heard that too! Brilliant…

1 Like

Stable genius.

1 Like

Beat me to it. Person of color, Hispanic, Native American, protester’s mom, retired Navy vet, white young person,woman, man, small child, no one is safe from these gas spewing, truncheon wielding brown shirt thugs, that’s law enforcement I’m talking about, and in any environment that lets fucks like this run loose, the cops are likely NOT your friend.
The civil war has been on for many years, and while many may have not drawn the line, the government and its goons has drawn it for all of us.

9 Likes

That’s what it was. Pure id.

2 Likes

Come to my soon to be former job before friday- I’ll show you a group of workers who not only claim it, but play cornhole maskless on lunch breaks.

Welcome to rural PA. Actually, welcome to PA even in liberal Pittsburgh- outside the actual triangle of the 3 rivers.

Even the liberal suburbs like Dormont full of hipsters have assholes openly walking and jogging without masks everywhere up rt 19.

People like this are yet another reason I would rather leave for an intelligent place in the world. I’m actively embarrassed to be known as American to my foreign friends because of morons like this.

5 Likes

He’s afraid. And he doesn’t want to be afraid, so he’s behaving “bravely” and criticizing those he sees as acting as if they are afraid (wearing masks).

10 Likes

This weekend I was waiting in line in a shop (I’ve gotten a little less nervous about short trips to indoor public spaces when the bourbon runs low). I had a mask on, as usual now, and a maskless guy next in line gave me a weird look like he was going to start something, kind of stepping toward me.
I took a long look at his stupid tshirt then looked him in the eyes like, “are we going to talk about our fashion choices?” He backed up a step.
I’m not going to initiate something if I can help it, but fuck these people.

12 Likes

“You wanna know what happens when you spill paint in the garage?!”

2 Likes

Why would you expect people to wear masks walking and running outside? Masks are for when you can’t socially distance and/or are trapped inside with other people.

4 Likes

A standard sidewalk is 6 feet wide. Unless you pass walkers going the other direction with your head outside the vertical boundary of the sidewalk, you’re passing within the 6’ social distancing guideline. Legally, in my state, if you can’t maintain that distance, you have to wear a mask. Inside or out.

And when I run, I don’t wear a mask. But if I can’t maintain a 25’ distance, I stop, or go the other way if necessary to maintain distance.

17 Likes

The area I am mentioning is full of shops and people walking and running down the main drag.

If you have ever driven through, you’d know immediately why it’s ridiculous.

I don’t care about people who go maskless far from others outside- but when you’re walking down the sidewalk in the damn city proper, there’s no excuse. That’s how we are stuck in a perpetual pandemic, unlike New Zealand.

7 Likes
2 Likes

okay, so Anti-maskers are stupid and uneducated. At best.

the other explanation is that they’re kind of evil for not caring who they spread it to.

5 Likes

The store sign says “So good to see you”. They may want to amend that for this guy to “So good to see you leave”.

1 Like

Gops are The Creature from the Id, with enough Ego to think they are “smart.”

1 Like

And this is why the Court Jester replaced the Memento Mori guy. He was just more fun to be around than ol’ Captain Bringdown.

The sheriff of Marion County FL has banned mask wearing by his staff, based on nothing but his fealty to the epidemiologist in chief. I’m with you, I don’t get it, but a lot of folks are really bound up in this.

10 Likes