Watch: Jim Bakker says people against Trump are "the spirit of the antichrist"

Jim, Jim, Jim–you need to take the log out of your eye. While you’re at it, listen to the things Trump says: they all boil down to “Only I can save you.” If those aren’t the words of Anti-Christ, I don’t know what would qualify.

9 Likes

please send all complaints to the satellite of love. i don’t write the jokes on mst3k, i only repeat them.

it does make me wonder though… what do evangelical christians taste like? since evolution doesn’t apply…

does that mean they taste divine?

7 Likes

I have yet to meet an Evangelical whom I could respect.

1 Like

The white horse is… the horse of speech? It shouldn’t come as a surprise that he just made that up, it’s not in any Bible ever. Interestingly, the white horse in Revelation is associated with “God’s victory,” which is probably not Antichrist.

In fact, Bakker is setting up “God’s victory” vs. Trump, and then joining in on the Trump side. So who’s the Antichrist again?

I see @emo_pinata is way out in front of me on this. Maybe my job is Of the Devil.

3 Likes

He’s not talking about the GOP? The “alt-right?” He’s talking about people who oppose populism and autocracy? And he’s hawking his own line of survivalist gruel on cable television. “O brave new world that has such people in’t!”

4 Likes

I think it’s John 6:9.

Wooooyeahhh!

1 Like

They don’t call them ‘meals refusing excretion’ for nothing.

2 Likes

Because someone needs to vote Republican

1 Like

Christ did warn of this development for chrissakes

3 Likes

Antichrist, what an asshole.

9 Likes

As I say every time I hear any news about Jim Baker… or Henry Kissinger… or Dick Cheney…

##He still isn’t dead yet?

13 Likes

This is good BBS.

3 Likes

What is up with the buckets??

1 Like

General Lee evolved from a Dodge Coronet, like all Chargers did.

9 Likes

We’re not reptiles, because we didn’t descend from reptiles, we just share a common ancestor.

But yes, we are all fish.

Because all tetrapods (mammals, reptiles, and amphibians) have a common fish ancestry, they can all be cladistically described as belonging to the paraphyletic taxon ‘fish’.

The end result of this is that biologists are no longer able to consider ‘fish’ as a useful taxonomic unit.

7 Likes

I want to add, “The Spirit of the Antichrist” to the band names thread, but don’t know how to find it.

1 Like

The QI panel are greatly disturbed by this:

3 Likes

Eat from one, shit in the other, try not to get them confused.

That sounds wrong. Like it can only be true if you redefine a bunch of words first.

1 Like