Watch: Karen and Gentleman attack a bakery owner over masks, then get arrested

I wonder where they were when some bakeries were refusing to make cakes for gay weddings.

18 Likes

I’m not sure conservatives even recognize hypocrisy anymore. Bakeries are absolutely allowed to not serve you a gay cake; bakeries are absolutely banned from requiring masks. Police are evil if they arrest white terrorists shooting up protests or beating up shop owners; police are good if they shoot black people for any reason.

12 Likes

Sentence should be some time in jail (maybe not prison), and the owner gets three swings of her bat on each of them.

2 Likes

Hopefully not just this case, but I want the DA to find evidence / confessions in those videos of other crimes whose statute of limitations haven’t expired. Get the unabridged copy of the code of laws of Oregon and smack them each upside the head with it.

5 Likes

This!

particularly from a legal point of view. If you pull a weapon to defend yourself, you’ve already determined that weapon use is appropriate given the threat level of the situation.

This is why there are laws regarding “brandishing” etc…

13 Likes

Covidiots

24 Likes

Eugene, where this attack took place, makes Portland look conservative. It’s the home of the University of Oregon and is probably the most liberal city in the state.

While the shitgibbons who attacked the bakery were from Portland, it should be noted that a lot of the fascist assholes who are doing this kind of thing have been imported from elsewhere.

16 Likes

I think most of America is just soooo tired of the Qarens and the Qevins of this country. I know I am. All of them can just fuck right off.

7 Likes

With a baseball bat

7 Likes

Doing mission work in Haiti once upon a time, I realized how far from home i was when I entered a grocery store past a guy sitting at the door with a shotgun across his knees. How far are we from that here, now? Not nearly so much as I might hope…

26 Likes

The only thing that tastes better than those cookies is that sweet justice!

4 Likes

FYI, I learned the other day that Mexican folks in the Tijuana/San Diego area call “Karens”…“Carolina”.

18 Likes

They are expecting a fight and I’m guessing they choose carefully who to go intimidate and who not to.

7 Likes

Tough guy just watching this fight. Someone could have fell through glass, hit a head, etc.

Then he cant call the cops because he is busy filming their own aggression with his phone camera, not only for evidence but for fucking social media clicks.

Jail isn’t going to fix this asshole, he’s going to be pushing people around for decades.

7 Likes

This exactly. We need, as a culture, to stand up to and strike down idiot lunatics like these two imbeciles. How can we watch this level of criminal, violent delusion and pretend it’s either normal or acceptable?

4 Likes

There is always

7 Likes

Carlson (or Tucker?) Lets Santorum that mix of lube and fecal matter.

3 Likes

Well, that was hard to watch. You can hear the “ah, we got you now” in his voice when he asks if the place serves the public. What is it about people believing that uttering some kind of magic words will result in the full force of the American constitution smiting their enemies? This is the same phenomenon as those posts that periodically go around metabookface saying something like “by posting this ridiculous simulacrum of legalistic language, Marky Z may not use my photos in any way, shape, or form.” Right….

If only people had paid attention in civics class, you know? But somehow we’ve reached a point where those who prize ignorance are ascendant.

16 Likes

Looks like it was written by one of our fine Brexiters. Perhaps they are related?

1 Like