Watch: Ocasio-Cortez responds to dance-phobic Republicans with a new dance on Capital Hill

Well it figures Miss Commie O’Commie would be dancing instead of doing the important work of Congress, which is bipartisanly giving the President the things he says he needs so he can un-shutdown the government she forced him to shut down!

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m an hour behind on Qanon posts…

10 Likes

#NotAllCats

giphy|nullxnull

31 Likes

Also, it was an excellent song choice, for her rebuttal.

14 Likes

15 Likes

Unfortunately Faux News is consumed eagerly by many many Republican voters. It has to be; there’s no way that pandering fear-mongering drivel would survive even a little critical viewing.

9 Likes

sorry – i didn’t realize you wrote for Bb! i stand corrected.

I don’t.

You said “most of us,” including yourself… and you’re not a writer for BB are you?

2 Likes

Thread. Holy shit, this thread:

34 Likes

47 Likes
23 Likes

Sigh… the true scandal here is that voters from the Bronx and Queens elected a representative with ties to Boston! /s

3 Likes

I read a very salient observation on that. Every time you see “unlikable”, replace with “unfuckable”, because that’s what they’re wanting to say.

That’s why you never hear it applied to men, even ones everybody hates, like Ted Cruz.

29 Likes

…nor would anyone pay close to 70%.

1 Like

Aaaaaand thanks for that image in my mind. Damnit.

6 Likes

13 Likes

15 Likes

touché. :grin: no, i’m not.

2 Likes

5/ “That is the most white bread creepy dad staring at teens in the food court binge-drinking Brett Kavanaugh image of rebellion I can imagine.”

10/ So we get a meltdown because a bunch of middle-aged dudes are suddenly realizing their definitions of socially acceptable/cool can no longer be enforced and a bunch of elderly dudes are

11/ This is going to make people very panicky and angry, regardless of age, if they bought into the structure. It’s personally hurtful to fuck with someone’s self-image.

12/ Cue Ben Shapiro’s “how DARE she not debate me, she has to, why else did Daddy pay for my fancy degrees if I can’t use them to prove I’m better?” I mean holy shit what kind of world do we live in if we live in a world where HARVARD. DOESN’T. MATTER?

*lolz

He’s going in on 'em!

13 Likes

Get off my lawn!

11 Likes

As long ago as Breakfast Club was (sigh…), Mitch McConnell was already in his mid-40s when it was released.

8 Likes