Watch White House Coronavirus official Dr. Birx suck up to Dear Leader obsequiously

1 Like

That is some sincere sounding fellatio.

She’s the one who said “We couldn’t just use a test that had a 50% failure rate!!” when Trump was getting questioned on why they didn’t use the WHO test.

Turns out of course she “didn’t mean to imply” the WHO test had a 50% failure rate, but was referring to an early Chinese test kit that didn’t work. Great.

She’s a disgusting sycophant.

2 Likes

No. Validating instead of addressing the problem is the problem. These people should be uniting to be honest and transparent about the Trump administration, not cashing in their credibility to give his supporters justification. There is no scenario where this sort of blatant lying helps.

2 Likes

The scenario where she makes millions from Trump’s deplorable followers in a couple of years, certainly helps her.

Well, it’s making me sick.

And burned the topless towers of bheerssen-ium?

2 Likes

I was semi-quoting “Doctor Faustus” in reply to Brainspore. I was just rolling with it.

I’ll see myself out.

Roger that!

1 Like

Actually, I think she’s really talking to an audience of one, the Chief Dipshit. He has surrounded himself with people like this, and this is exactly why he’s failing. (He’s been failing for three years. Now it is appallingly and tragically obvious.)

I honestly don’t know what to think anymore. Godess help all of us. But I’m really worried for all of you on here from the US and all my other internet friends languishing under the most idiotic leader of all time. My heart goes out to you all.

3 Likes

Appeasement.

Did you watch the video? Because if you did you would know the question you call ugly was asked by a woman.

Well, North Korea and China have very smart and very capable leaders, even if do not like them. That disgustingly gushing praise would likely have some basis. Praising a cognitively impaired narcissist is a bit much.

[quote=“Tomindc2, post:18, topic:166559”]
Who gave this woman a medical license?

4 Likes

Yup! Trying to honey up to and dance with the violent drunk husband while your kids slide out the back door

For those unfamiliar with the concept

3 Likes

National Board of Ophthalmology ?

1 Like