When unvaxxed dad screams at NY pizzeria for not letting him in, customers react in the best way

Yeah, this is the part that most makes me want to pull my hair out. The only thing they’re being denied is the privilege of being in a very specific space. It’s the same around here when county building workers wanted a mask mandate and figured out ways to offer online and curbside services for everyone who couldn’t/wouldn’t wear a mask. There was a big outcry as if the anti-maskers were being inconvenienced when, in fact, workers were doing everything to cater to them except let them into their work areas unmasked. :rage:

19 Likes

These types of videos do more to help me always be at my best around my kids than any book I’ve ever read or class I’ve ever taken.

• No cussing
  • No screaming
  • Leave other people alone
  • Follow rules
  • Be polite
  • Respect others

Best parenting video I’ve seen for ages.
Thanks for being a kook Mr. Antivacabonkers dude. :slight_smile: Next time I even feel remotely upset about anything; I’ll be able to refer to this video and remind myself to not be an idiot about it.

6 Likes

Your local drugstore probably has them too. Check the first aid aisle or maybe where the diabetic testing supplies (used to prepare for finger sticks to test blood sugar) are located.

5 Likes

You’re not American, because I get to decide who is American, and you’re just not, ok?
You are though, and you. Not you though.

7 Likes

Laugh all you want, but it’s only a matter of time before people start claiming “religious exemption” from laws against murder, and then it’s only a matter of time until that starts working…

4 Likes

Our fellow Americans are trying to “fix” that, believe me.

8 Likes

Here’s your fucking pizza!

18 Likes

Soup Nazi was way ahead of his time.

10 Likes

Ah, the difference between Italy (well, all of Europe, really) and the good ol’ US of A.

I’ll eat my pizza with knife, fork, and a glass of vino here, and with my fingers and a glass of cola when I return to the States for a visit.

14 Likes

I thought bestiality was against the law…

4 Likes

Why do you think there are so many Libertarians in rural areas?

9 Likes

Sort of like that old sovereign shitizen classic, “Am I being detained?”

9 Likes

Well, if you can’t read English properly, GTFO of America!

2 Likes

I’ve found the pizza topping that really offends people is corn.

6 Likes

Must be good pizza!

3 Likes

I was very surprised how common egg was on pizzas in Australia. Not my cup of tea, but it didn’t “offend” me, lol.

6 Likes

I don’t think egg on pizza would bother me either. The only thing I don’t care for on pizza is squid.

Not that it matters. Pizza is now a “once in a great while” food, and I usually lean toward the vegetarian varieties.

4 Likes

Kernels, pop, candy, or any of the above?

5 Likes

I did not think that could possibly be a thing, but alas:

No thank you.

13 Likes

EWWWWW.

I mean, granted that’s with peanut butter and raisins, but still.

EWWWWW.

4 Likes