When unvaxxed dad screams at NY pizzeria for not letting him in, customers react in the best way

Kernels. Whoever came up with that candy corn version belongs in jail.

4 Likes

Quite common in Italy too, the local specialty was one called a Rossini, with sliced boiled eggs and mayo on a margherita…

4 Likes

He states in the comments they weren’t his kids. The whole thing was a performance.

6 Likes

I’ll follow their lead.

“Crisis actors” turns out to be yet more projection.

24 Likes

Always. Everything they do is, invariably, projection.

11 Likes

If they were his kids, there’s no way they’d be seen in public with him

8 Likes

Black olive and Pineapple is one of my favorites. Yes, I am a heathen.

8 Likes

I can tolerate black olives on my pizza, so I’d be happy to join you on your road to hell.

7 Likes

You need anchovies with pineapple, that way they balance each other out.

1 Like

Their accusations are confessions.

4 Likes

Are there four of us who like pepperoni and pineapple on the BBS? (I’ll have to try some pepperoncinis the next time.)

ETA: verb agreement (trying to clock out from work at the same time)

4 Likes

Or jalapeños, if you want something a little spicier. Yum.

6 Likes

One of my first jobs was delivering pizza. Sadly, it was not nearly as cool as being a deliverator for Cosa Nostra. It was a good excuse to drive fast while listening to dumb music and I got to try out many permutations of toppings, but it was just Domino’s. My personal favorite: green chile + anything.

7 Likes

Acid reflux. I’m out.

6 Likes

Um…that’s what the black olives are for…

3 Likes

Maybe they’re just prepared differently in this part of the world, but I find that black olives aren’t able to do much against the pineapple. It really needs anchovies to cut through. (And, by extension, anchovies need pineapple or it’s just a mouthful of hairy salt.)

This is a hill I will die on.

5 Likes

Well, good luck with that. I’m not a big fan of salt, so what has to be in the cheese to make it cheese and the brine from the olives is quite enough for me. Also, eating a face is just straight off the menu for me. :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Hmmm… I should slice a few of them and throw them on the next frozen pizza.

Another one that I’ve had when eating or ordering out, and loved it: cheese and onion, Chicago-style thin crust. (Yes, there are two Chicago styles of pizza.)

5 Likes
  • Tavern style
  • Deep-Dish
  • Pan
  • Stuffed
7 Likes