Who's watching the GOP debate tonight?

Is Trump going to have to make an actual policy statement?

Also, fuck off Cruz, you crazy nutjob.

Maybe Carson should stay as a surgeon. Sounds like that’s something he has a clue about.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to hear it. And Carson, really? Really?

Thats a no, then.

1 Like

BUSH!!! He’s not sure when the primary is, but sweet fucken hell he wants your vote whenever it comes.

1 Like

Did any of them say anything about global climate change? (Serious question.)

• Trump
  • Bush
  • Walker
  • Rubio
  • Cruz
  • Christie
  • Carson
  • Huckabee
  • Paul
  • Kasich

0 voters

7 Likes

He went for the bullshit bluster, as expected. He said nothing. And Megyn’s concerned about the wellbeing of the candidates. Oh my word who’s running this mockery of a show?

jebus bush was lame, and the donald was word salad and almost incomprehensible. i am disappoint.

and apparently everyone comes from folksy poor homes. (hey, i had government cheese as a kid, and it was delicious)

7 Likes

You know what. I’m glad I didn’t watch. I’m at work. I do tech support over the phone. I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be able to resist mentioning this circus of asshats to someone in dire need of their network connections coming back up.

1 Like
  • suicide
  • make it look like an accident

0 voters

2 Likes

Loretta Lynn 2016!

3 Likes

–looking at notes–

Climate change…climate change…climate…let’s see…Bush talked a little…um…what did Christie say about Starbucks coffee…Trump is gonna fuck Atlantic City something yooooojjj…

No.

1 Like

btw, you know what people of color absolutely love? when they are the only ones asked questions about race relations. That Never Gets Old!!! ™

3 Likes

I just think he’s too classy to do it… :wink:

1 Like

Why isn’t there a “none of the above” option?

1 Like

The scary thing is that one of those assclowns is going to be the candidate. Or one of the even worse options on the B List. Fiorina did okay, by all accounts.

4 Likes

I think cookies is a much safer way than drinking to play the game with this cast of characters.

Now if I could just figure out which phrase earns an oatmeal raisin and which one earns a chocolate chip…

3 Likes

it kills me there is a solid 15-20% of policy issues i agree with Rand on. it’s just the rest of the 80% that would blow shit up.

cruz and rubio are nutcases, carson is Arguing From Authority, Jeb just looks tired and defeated already, Scott–if he just had sane stances could be a decent cabinet member, he is kind but firm–won’t resonate outside of wisconsin, Huckabee has gone off the deep end (and he is a guy i think i’d like, and get into friendly debates), and if chris wasn’t so petty and insecure he could have a chance.

donald is a vuvuzuela, and the other guy wasn’t centrist or extreme enough.

also… God? cough pander cough

2 Likes

In all seriousness, this was without a doubt the most depressing and horrible US presidential debate I’ve ever followed.

4 Likes

it was baaaaaad

2 Likes