Will Clinton "Finish Him" at third debate?

9 Likes

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-49689-best-two-out-of-three-gif-Imgu-FQhf.gif

11 Likes

“Adios, muchacho”

See also: Forbes America

Couldn’t they just revoke his party membership? For that matter what’s keeping David Duke on their roster? Presumably there’s some level of membership that they can control (OK, I looked, and there is ), as opposed to anyone simply registering to vote as a Republican.

6 Likes

English. Not British.
Scots - would go round and head butt them.
Welsh - would stuff a leek where the sun doesn’t shine.
NI - let’s not go there. (Bits of it are very nice, I’m told.)

I am English, but I’m “English who has family all over the former empire and the US and descends from all kinds of nationalities”, not “English who are violent, xenophobic and want to keep living in a small, narrow minded slum.” So, passive aggression.

7 Likes

7 Likes

That’s why I’m voting for him.

Both of Al Gore’s were.

18 Likes

We already have a bunch of hate-radio hosts.

Sarah Palin was interesting to the media because she hadn’t run for the top of the ticket yet. But when it became clear she was just driving trollies the country for money, the cameras went away.

Once Trump has been defeated, that’s it for him. He’s not good on the radio. The Republicans haven’t re-nominated a loser since Nixon in 1968.

If Trump loses, half the Republican Party is going to start looking for the next Donald Trump. The other half will be trying to stop this from ever happening again.

10 Likes

I hope you’re right. I also hope this hasn’t opened to door for someone worse.

6 Likes

Oh, come on. Who could they possibly nominate next who’d be worse? David Duke?

6 Likes

9 Likes

Ted Cruz?

3 Likes

Just for you, then:

3 Likes

Don’t give them any ideas.

5 Likes

Presumably those are all transcripts of what he’s said, and not his Twitter postings (the only time he ever writes anything). The way he uses “big league” is pretty nonsensical - he uses it to mean “a lot” or indicate a large degree of something - so he might as well be saying “bigly,” because it doesn’t really make much of a difference. It’s actual words, but used to mean something nonsensical.

6 Likes

Even normally apolitical pundits at War is Boring is calling Trump dangerously stupid

Trump lost the third debate and he lost it hard. He doubled down on ignorance, showed he would never change and, every chance he got, pointed to Clinton as the source of America’s ills. It was a bad strategy. The longer he pointed at her, the better she looked.ricans around.That’s hardly nothing.

It’s not funny anymore. It’s not cute. Trump’s refusal to respect the normal workings of the American political system is as bizarre as his supposed secret plan to defeat Islamic State. Both betray his deep ignorance not only of the United States and its place in the world — but of the damage he’s done to both.

11 Likes

In green ink, one hopes?

But 24 years of Democrats in power is a bit much. We need a better class of Republican for all of our sakes.

G.W. Bush looks like Harry Truman in the Island of Misfit Toys which is calling itself the GOP these days.

2 Likes

24? They’re not even guaranteed 12 yet! It seems a little premature to discount every possible Republican nominee for the next three elections after this one.

8 Likes