Badass Space Dragon 2.0 - Registration

Very sorry to be so late! I had to put my crew to bed and it just took forever. Are there still any glasses? I brought this lovely bottle of grappa that I happened to come across stowed away in a cabinet.

Am I too formal? I don’t see any other ties.

3 Likes

Mind if join you? One can never be too well -appointed.

Your green bow-tie is positively ducky.

Grappa is usually for finishing the night rather than starting it, but what the hell. Gotta start somewhere.

I hope more will join us - I made the acquaintance of the most fascinating space moose today.

8 Likes

“this place good place. to new friends!”

“BAMBI unload moose beer for all”

+ RECIEVE MOOSE BEER +

“keg very large. this acceptable?”

4 Likes

This is one possible rotation of the hive-ship in 3-space:

11 Likes

That space moose appears to be a fine fellow, Beard likes him.

2 Likes

You don’t need to read through everything. I’ll provide a short summary when I post the rules & gameplay.

3 Likes

I’m accepting. I’m also interested in how space moose drink from a keg. Straws?

2 Likes

“From Glass:”

8 Likes

Sounds…lovely.

6 Likes

That beer is actually quite good.

1 Like

Oh, I know :smile:

(☞゚∀゚)☞

1 Like

Karaoke nights are on Wednesdays in the Inflatable. After 1am, we switch to hiss-eoke. Earplugs are available for non lizards. You can do tunes such as Great Oortasm by Shitcicle, or Servo Hammer’s moonfucker. Lizards have choiccccce ssssssongsssss sssssuch assssss Slither Hither and Of Course Eggs Are On The Menu and many other hits & misses. (& hisses)

5 Likes
  1.) Name of vessel: micaela-1

2.) Please select the attribute that best describes your ship:
        Lucky

3.) Description of previous work experience in haiku: 
best friends forever / cruise universe with my pal / ian mckellan

*Captain Information*

4.) Full Name: Sir Patrick Stewart

5.) Identity Class:
      Space Lobster

6.) Are you over 20% on the cyborg spectrum (Y/N) YES

*Signing Bonus*

7.) Would you like to immediately receive your signing bonus of Ƀ.015 (Space Bits) now or would you like to wait and receive Ƀ.030 as a deferred bonus? WAIT

8.) How much, if any, of your signing bonus should be applied to greasing the random number generator during the character creation phase? 2
11 Likes

These are micaela’s pictures which she can’t post because it’s a new account - if you like them hit the like button on her post, not mine:

Official captain’s portrait:

Sharpie ship sketch:

5 Likes

Thanks very much for mentioning me, it would have been quite sad to miss the opportunity to join! I’m In!

2 Likes

Vessel Information

初心

I’m lucky, but my ship is Sneaky, it’s tough to be a smuggler that would rather exchange philosopher’s stone spores instead of laser shots.

Don’t weep, transhuman
Lovers, stars themselves,
Must part.

Captain Information

Takashi Hofmann

Human, enhanced with a positronic brain for psychonautical activity recording, and a transpecies ontogenetic material delivery module.

Yes, there isn’t a reason to be otherwise, at first I resisted it, but I lost track of how many times I learnt that all we have is in our minds.

Signing Bonus

It would be best to have it as a deferred bonus, we are in the don’t die line of business.

All 0 Space bits that we currently have.

Had no time to finish a sharpie sketch. Oh well :-p

8 Likes

But where’s your hat?

6 Likes