🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

Because the last one filled up

18 Likes

fucking_woo

26 Likes

26 Likes

Donate to Donnie and get a free Presidential Sippy Cup!

20 Likes

It says a lot about the last few years (and the last six months in particular) that Frankie Boyle is no longer angry enough to reflect how I feel.

11 Likes

I know just the thing to kick off this new thread

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1272493826796654600

“It was just not his thing… I think the mistake that we made was we assumed that everybody would like it. That would be the biggest mistake… There was sort of a double pressure put on him,” Trump admitted.

After Fred Jr.’s children brought their messy court case against the family—contesting their grandfather’s will and alleging it was “procured by fraud and undue influence” on the part of Donald and his siblings—they highlighted Donald’s callous treatment of family members as he, along with siblings Maryanne and Robert, cut off the medical benefits to his nephew’s sick child William, who was born with cerebral palsy. The move, the family said at the time, was payback for Mary and Fred the 3rd’s challenge to the will.

The bad blood between President Trump and his niece dates back 20 years to the fight over Fred Trump Sr.’s will and the actions he took to cut off financial and medical support for her brother’s ill child. Now that feud is about to spill out into the public eye during a critical election year, with the president struggling to shore up his plummeting popularity.

16 Likes

Another trump just trying to cash in whereas she could have been coming forward all this time with information detrimental to el heffer the ramp stumbler.

The NYTimes piece was probalbly the best dirt she had.

4 Likes

In news that would make him turn blood orange color in the face

26 Likes

and meanwhile, the Southern District of New York reaffirms that there is a privilege against arrest that extends to those appearing in court, or traveling to or from a court appearance, and issues an order forbidding the ICE from making courthouse civil arrests. The case applies specifically to State courts in New York State, not only to the District Court itself; it was brought by the New York Attorney General and the Kings County (i.e., Brooklyn) District Attorney.

Now we’ll have to see whether the Second Circuit upholds the order against the inevitable appeal. (I also fully expect that the Administration will simply refuse to accept the authority of the court to forbid the action, and continue to claim that the law of the ruler trumps the rule of law.)

13 Likes

14 Likes

Dafuq is this?

9 Likes

Something that popped up on my twitter feed. Assuming it’s legit, it’s a casting call for minority actors to play enthusiastic trump supporters at his rally next week.

14 Likes

They may need to cross out “MINORITY” if things are going as well as they seem to be…

16 Likes

1 million trump rally ticket requests?

Corona virus chuckles…

9 Likes

It’s not about who gets in. It’s about getting data. In other words, it’s a scam.

20 Likes

Sorry if I’ve missed this being posted elsewhere but WTF:

18 Likes

Ahem…

*wid *

7 Likes

It’s almost like a fake ad that Breitbart and friends could point to and say “See! Those are all paid demonstrators! Crisis actors! Fake views! BLEXIT!”

6 Likes

Trump was upset by it. Wah.

19 Likes

They’re trying to get him to squeeze out a few more reality tv bullshit moments before then.

8 Likes