Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

3 Likes

:fire:

“A hotel? Don’t even think about it! Stay as long as you like, shave in the downstairs loo, finish all the milk and then bore us about the future of artificial intelligence!” Maybe he’s handy with broken appliances, or relationship advice.

“Guess what, Elon! After your last visit I found this scrunched up $1m bill in the dryer. Do you think it might be yours?” This is all speculation on your part – it has no basis in 

“Also this pillowcase with the insignia of your private jet on it. Don’t worry, I’ve ironed it.” Still, I’ll bet he remembers to send a nice note afterwards.

I’ll bet he doesn’t. No, you’re right.

Do say: “The week of the 15th? I think we might be away.”

Don’t say: “The wifi password is GETYOUROWNPLACEELON, all uppercase.”

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes
2 Likes
7 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-04-21/elon-musk-wants-free-speech-at-twitter-twtr-after-years-silencing-critics

Musk Wants Free Speech on Twitter After Spending Years Silencing Critics

The Tesla CEO’s tactics have included NDAs and public shaming of perceived enemies

Sarah FrierApril 21, 2022, 8:00 AM EDT

If Elon Musk is able to take over Twitter Inc., his biggest promise is to transform it into a platform for free speech with few restrictions — something he calls “essential to a functioning democracy.” But Musk, who is famously sensitive to criticism, has a mixed record on championing the cause.

9 Likes
15 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes

No mention of this documentary will be allowed on the new! better! free-speechier! Twitter.

3 Likes

Narrator: It wasn’t

1 Like
3 Likes
11 Likes
17 Likes

To be fair he just stole that definition from America’s greatest inventor: Thomas Edison.

That’s why he bought Tesla

17 Likes

It’s no coincidence that Musk graduated from Wharton at UPENN; not MIT or Stanford. He fits right in with fellow alums Donald Trump and Michael Milken.

10 Likes

the idiocy of the subway under New Orleans “idea” isn’t that it would flood in extreme weather, it’s that it would be permanently underwater (literally and figuratively). The construction of an underwater subway in loose sediment would be insane, and with that level of money and engineering we could stop the coastal erosion that is destroying south Louisiana and build functional mass transportation

10 Likes

10 Likes

awkward schitts creek GIF by CBC

8 Likes

teslaburn

9 Likes

Update: Down $126 BILLION at close today.

• EV maker’s shares down 23% since Musk unveiled Twitter stake

9 Likes