If Trump is removed from office, says famous pastor, "veterans, cowboys, mountain men" will go on a Democrat killing spree

When scrolling through stuff without enough coffee I read Venga Boys rather than Veterans etc. Now I knew it was Veterans since I had read it previously… but what would happen to the poor xenophobic minister if suddenly upon impeachment hordes of Village People and Venga Boys suddenly appeared.

Oh and I think there is a sign behind the baseball players that was the reason for the picture.

6 Likes

I’m a little unclear on what “mountain men” do, and how they get Internet access.

11 Likes

:musical_note: Hey now, hey now…

16 Likes

Oh, now I get it!

10 Likes

Hey I almost responded to you about the picture day 1. I looked at the picture of the baseball players and looked and looked and wondered if it was some sports thing I knew nothing about. Then I saw the signs. I saw your post when I moved down and was going to reply but kept scrolling and saw someone had got there first, and second and…

12 Likes

Not completely unrelated… let me find link…

7 Likes

There’s a sign behind the players that says “Veterans For Impeachment”

/runs and hides

19 Likes

Appropriate, it’s a running joke…

/hides

19 Likes

I find it funny that so many different people were so very eager to point out something ‘obvious’ that each one completely neglected to finish reading the rest of the comments that followed… so I guess you’re to be commended for your prudence.

Is this gonna be the new “Rob Ford Is Dead” shtick?

Should we start a new thread?

21 Likes

Come listen to a story about a man named Jed
Poor mountaineer
Barely kept his family fed

24 Likes

So, fracking then?

19 Likes

Dayum, that’s the quickest I’ve ever got through 133 comments on BB! Thankfully, a few were slightly repetitive. Oh, did I say repetitive? [checks] Good, I meant repetitive.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Trying and failing to make some kind of joke about ocean men being the counterpart to mountain men. Screw it, I’m just going to go listen to the song.

10 Likes

15 Likes

The first of literally thousands of articles

4 Likes

Ahem. The GOP are no friends of veterans. And Veterans know this.

10 Likes

Welcome to BoingBoing, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves. It’s unlikely Pastor Wiles speaks for more than a tiny minority, even among Republicans. The usual consensus on this site is to at least start with a non-violent approach.

15 Likes

Here’s one you forgot:

1. The “people” didn’t elect Donny boy.
8 Likes

srsly-guise

12 Likes