12 Likes

Beat me to it.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Awww, thank you! (And @DukeTrout too!)

mlp blushing pony

7 Likes

This need emphasis.

Fellow mutants, pull this out of the hat whenever someone talks about why the ā€œnumbers of death are so low in Germanyā€.

Add the fact that the median age was quite low in the beginning (48, last week) and is slowly rising. More severe cases are coming.

4 Likes

Well-written, and a calm and reasoned case:

15 Likes

Damn itā€¦ you beat me hereā€¦

8 Likes
6 Likes

Short, concise, true.

5 Likes

Holy shit.

Folks, get this person as many likes as possible. This is an expected answer, but they took quite some time to write it and I think anyone with some science background and basic technological knowledge can understand it.

5 Likes

By request :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes
9 Likes

Post needs more likes. Video needs more views. Video needs more likes, too.

Also, nurses need better contracts and better social security.

3 Likes

This bears repeating. Once you start looking into them, itā€™s clear that Deep green blends very quickly into off the deep end , with an almost gleeful fetishisation of suffering and primitivism, a disdain for democracy (because people arenā€™t going to choose being cold and hungry, so weā€™re going to have to force them), before rapidly descending into making the human population fit their low-tech carrying capacity for the planet by ā€œany means nessecaryā€

5 Likes
6 Likes

18 Likes

@j9c posted a knowledgeable reply in the Bradford Pear thread, and I responded with a quibble about one specific detail. Her response was so informative and holistic in the best possible way. Iā€™m glad I provoked a ā€˜rebuttalā€™!

13 Likes
5 Likes
12 Likes
12 Likes