My top six:
- A badly drawn comic depicting “Nancy” getting mauled by a bear
- A plea for prayers on behalf of a whippet which may or may not have been rebuilt as a cyborg
- A comment about honoring the legacy of a strict Constitutional Constructionist justice by circumventing the Constitutional process for appointing his replacement
- An observation about the insanity of keeping Flying Muslims away from Disneyland
- A note about how enjoying yogurt sex within a committed spousal relationship is apparently somehow more offensive than casual yogurt sex
- The ol’ “Slippery Slope” argument
There might be a pattern buried in there somewhere but if so I can’t quite see it.